Hen not feeling well, need help diagnosing.

I would give her some vitamins. You can buy vitamins at feed/farm stores in tablets and you'll crush it and mix with a gallon of water. I think we need more details, like color of poo, wheezing, anything else that might help. Do you have an update you can give on her?
she still is not better. The vet doesn't seem to know what is going on with her other then she had a slight temp.I've been giving her antibiotics now for 5 days she is moving around better but is walking like a penguin. her crop is pink and floppy. she doesn't seem like she is eating her grain but she loves her worms and grubs. she is drinking a little. i'm at my ends I just don't know what to do. she hates when I have to give her the meds . Its not lice and she is not egg bound. her poop is just liquid Clear and a little green. I put vitamins in her water.

she still is not better. The vet doesn't seem to know what is going on with her other then she had a slight temp.I've been giving her antibiotics now for 5 days she is moving around better but is walking like a penguin. her crop is pink and floppy. she doesn't seem like she is eating her grain but she loves her worms and grubs. she is drinking a little. i'm at my ends I just don't know what to do. she hates when I have to give her the meds .

Ok you posted your same update three times in 10 mins.
I personally would go back to original vet and let them know you are not seeing improvement. Or try to find another poultry vet and get a second opinion.
A temperature means an infection. She should be feeling better.
The Dosage maybe wrong. Or it’s the wrong antibiotic.

Ok you posted your same update three times in 10 mins.
I personally would go back to original vet and let them know you are not seeing improvement. Or try to find another poultry vet and get a second opinion.
A temperature means an infection. She should be feeling better.
The Dosage maybe wrong. Or it’s the wrong antibiotic.
sorry I am just trying to get used to this site . Thought I was talking to 3 different people. well I am happy to report that she is a lot better and thank you for your advise.

Back
Top Bottom