henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

ewww! i was cleaning the coop and i picked up a cinder block and there was grubs all underneath it! chickens loved it though lol!
roll.png

Hi everyone! Whatcha up to?
Hey, guess what?! You know how I was telling you how hot it has been @Flock Master64 ? Well, next week its supposed to be in the 70's next week! (For a high!) And the lows are supposed to be in the lower 50's! I am so excited!
big_smile.png

Hi everyone! Whatcha up to?
Hey, guess what?! You know how I was telling you how hot it has been @Flock Master64
? Well, next week its supposed to be in the 70's next week! (For a high!) And the lows are supposed to be in the lower 50's! I am so excited! :D

Hi! :) Not much, we got Puffy killed today because she was getting worse and worse and we couldn't wait much longer. I don't know what I'll do for Chicken Book now though because she was the chicken I used! :lol: We got the chicken coop and the goat stalls cleaned out and now all the animals are outside enjoying the nice and cool weather! :celebrate Besides our lazy Beagle, Olive! The icecream place in town is closing for the season today so we'll probably go and get icecream and then go grocery shopping. Otherwise that's it. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom