henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

Hi
1f642.png

Hey abbey!how are you?how are your goats and dogs and chickens?and how's little bluebell?

Hey Kyndra! I'm doing well! They are very good, this weekend we are going to introduce Moo Cow back into the flock. We'll put her in at night, that way for a little while the other birds won't see Moo Cow and hopefully all goes well! The goats are good and they should be getting a new, larger pasture soon! :) Can I say Bluebell is evil! :lol: :lol: Lol! He pounces on everything and is growing well! ;) How are you?

Hey Kyndra! I'm doing well! They are very good, this weekend we are going to introduce Moo Cow back into the flock. We'll put her in at night, that way for a little while the other birds won't see Moo Cow and hopefully all goes well! The goats are good and they should be getting a new, larger pasture soon! :) Can I say Bluebell is evil! :lol: :lol: Lol! He pounces on everything and is growing well! ;) How are you?

Good!glad your well.hope moo cow is going to be O.K.great!little Evil(YET SO CUTE) BlueBell!im great!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom