Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

mohillbilly - they are acting like they are about done with laying. I'm sure I'll still have africans but the poms will be ending soon.

Celtic, I checked on the wrong end one again this morning before heading to work and he is still moving. I may crack him open this evening to make sure he dont suffocate. I have two zipping this morning and the other 8 are all chirping. Already have a box ready for four to head to Florida on Monday.

woot.gif

I am so excited to report I have 3 beautiful spiders in my buff dewlaps!!!!
big_smile.png

mohillbilly - they are acting like they are about done with laying. I'm sure I'll still have africans but the poms will be ending soon.

Celtic, I checked on the wrong end one again this morning before heading to work and he is still moving. I may crack him open this evening to make sure he dont suffocate. I have two zipping this morning and the other 8 are all chirping. Already have a box ready for four to head to Florida on Monday.

thats ok if i dont find some this year there is always next year

Just wanted to update you guys! The duckling hatched! It was due a couple days ago, and succesfully hatched WOOHHOO! And the goose egg is due today, and it has a pip! So all seems well :D

Its so nice to see such healthy hatchlings!

Three of the new buff poms...still drying out. Have 5 out now. 3 more almost zipped out and still the one upside down.

wee.gif
woot.gif
Excellent news. I've got a duck out, but he's still resting from an assisted hatch.

Just wanted to update you guys! The duckling hatched! It was due a couple days ago, and succesfully hatched WOOHHOO! And the goose egg is due today, and it has a pip! So all seems well :D

Erin, you are a sweetheart!!! I just got your surprise package of 2 beautiful eggs!!!
love.gif
Thank you!!
hugs.gif

Now I will have to buy a few silver apple eggs from Celtic asap, so these 2 will have hatching buddies.
th.gif

Heck NO! We want you hear, if we send help, you'll stop hatching. If you stop hatching, you'll stop posting. If you stop posting, it'll be less interesting here, and then where would we all be???

LOL

When did you put your sebs in? I have some baking about 1.5 weeks now.

I put them in 6 days ago. So I have a long way to go. I bet it flies by though. Like most of my hatches.

I am so excited to report I have 3 beautiful spiders in my buff dewlaps!!!!
big_smile.png

Yay! These are going to cause you some stress. (just a little foreshadowing.)

Back
Top Bottom