Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Last night was 'half priced pasta' , and tonight I will make lemon garlic chicken breasts, beets, baked potato, and a salad.

I should have gone with the donuts.
So I was making this pizza, you see? and The last thing to go on is the cheese, right? So being on my 'A' game I took the cheese out of the freezer early to thaw... After I put 9/10th of it on the pizza- I discovered it was hash brown potato.

I am not on my 'A' game. Maybe a D- game.
They at it. They laughed and laughed and laughed, but they ate it.

Last edited:
A potato pizza? Well fresh tomatoes or broccoli or mushrooms or even onions are good on pizza - why not potatoes?
lau.gif

it was not one of those serendipity sort of mistakes.
I would not suggest potato pizza.

I need to stop telling myself that I will 'remember' and start labeling things.
Maybe even start do what my organized and brilliant aunt does: keep a list of what she has, and then mark through it when she uses it.

When I can things I think," I just spent over a day of my life picking, washing, processing this stuff... No way will I forget what this is."
no. It all looks alike.

I owed them a pizza, so we had another home made pizza without potato shavings.

tonight... salad. the garden has come in. Salad, more salad and then if they get tired of that... greens.

Time to pay for all those meals of just meat or bacon.

it's a Karma garden.
lol.png

it was not one of those serendipity sort of mistakes.
I would not suggest potato pizza.

I need to stop telling myself that I will 'remember' and start labeling things.
Maybe even start do what my organized and brilliant aunt does: keep a list of what she has, and then mark through it when she uses it.

When I can things I think," I just spent over a day of my life picking, washing, processing this stuff... No way will I forget what this is."
no. It all looks alike.
Honey, I can't tell you how much this rings true here! I think the exact same thing--I've spent so much time on this, and it's so distinctive, I'll remember it for the rest of my life......yeah, right.

I've gotten to the point where I'm pretty good about labeling things. I have sharpies all over my kitchen now, and masking tape. NO ONE removes the masking tape from the kitchen upon pain of death....hey, maybe now I should change that to upon pain of potato pizza
hugs.gif
I'll send you a pack of sharpies if you want
big_smile.png

I tried that keeping a list thing once.....yeah, right.

Last night was burger stroganoff and beets.

Back
Top Bottom