Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Ron, how is she doing since her accident?

Byron
She is waiting on an MRI to see if she needs ligament surgery for the left knee. The food seems to be healing normally and the wrist is still painful. Physical therapy started today, a bit late because of the holiday so we will see if that helps with the pain.

She is still doing too much for the school she teaches at. Quite silly that they did not hire a long term sub.

Nope, makes me practical.
big_smile.png
yuckyuck.gif

Add me to the practical list. Cause really, if I were keeping birds just to have eye candy, I'd have a whole yard full of roosters---they're so much prettier than the hens! So maybe I'm sexist, too, just the other way? Whatever, they still taste great....

Tonight was the first night of youth group in the new school year. Honey and I celebrated an evening of childlessness by going out to a Chinese/sushi place.

Add me to the practical list. Cause really, if I were keeping birds just to have eye candy, I'd have a whole yard full of roosters---they're so much prettier than the hens! So maybe I'm sexist, too, just the other way? Whatever, they still taste great....

Tonight was the first night of youth group in the new school year. Honey and I celebrated an evening of childlessness by going out to a Chinese/sushi place. 

My kids love sushi.

Wonder what kind of sushi you can make with rooster........... ??????

I guess you would have to make sone kind of pulled BBQ chicken, and do that with avacado.

Ooooh! Now I am hungry! :drool

I like the roosters too but the hens can only stand so many roosters. My hens were going bald so I just got rid of 5 young roosters. I was going to get rid of another but my grandson sentimentally made a plea for him so I have one more than I needed for practical reasons.

My kids love sushi.

Wonder what kind of sushi you can make with rooster........... ??????

I guess you would have to make sone kind of pulled BBQ chicken, and do that with avacado.

Ooooh! Now I am hungry!
droolin.gif

BBQ chicken would go well with guacamole.

Zucchini, onions and shrooms sauteed with smoked sausage. I don't like the sausage (although I love the flavor it gives the veggies!), so scrambled a couple eggs for protein.

Back
Top Bottom