Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Just made waffles with maple syrup, strawberries and whipped cream ------------------

It is so very good. No wonder the scale is mocking me.
lol.png

We had homemade chicken salad (not our chickens) with celery, grapes, pecans,onions, and peppers from the garden. Mayonnaise and ranch dressing to hold it together. With crackers, cheddar cheese slices, and grapes.

I cooked a pork roast in the slow cooker a few days ago and made three meals with it...pulled pork barbque sandwiches the first night, pulled pork nachos the second night, and pork n beans with cornbread the third night. I feel so thrifty, heehe!
big_smile.png
Still have some left but I'm sick of pork. Tonight we are having corn on the cob, deli wings, and a cooler drink made with orange juice, orange sherbet, lemonade mix and strawberries. AND a glass of wine.

I baked one of Cornish rocks for Sunday supper. At 2months old he was already over 8 lbs. the broth and flavor were excellent, but the meat seemed stringy. Any suggestions on what I can do about the stringy texture? Thanks!

Last night we had sausage/ hamburgers on the grill and icecream cake I made from scratch!
smile.png
Tonight we ordered pizza, I'm done cooking for a while.

It's Monday, we had cheep chicken from Albertson's! Love their fried chicken......tater tots and fresh sliced tomatoes. Great meal!

Back
Top Bottom