Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Supper was dessert. What can I say - blueberry pie for me and a cheese Danish for the Princess.
idunno.gif

Chicken enchiladas
big_smile.png
. Hey, I've not only hatched out something like 85% cockerels, I also got 3 Oops roosters from a hatchery. Lots of enchiladas on the menu this year!

I have actually been cooking!
I still hate it, but we have had breaded chicken breast with Edam cheese and caramelized onion, and salad
grilled chop steak with beans, corn, and caramelized onion
and tonight...venison stew,
The boy has trig and physics and Latin two this year. I have to feed his brain. It is all I can do to help, because he has passed my mental abilities.

(I also like the raves of delight and gratitude. ...it is all about training them up I think. If I feed them enough peanut butter everything I cook is fantastic.)

I have actually been cooking!
I still hate it, but we have had breaded chicken breast with Edam cheese and caramelized onion, and salad
grilled chop steak with beans, corn, and caramelized onion
and tonight...venison stew,
The boy has trig and physics and Latin two this year. I have to feed his brain. It is all I can do to help, because he has passed my mental abilities.

(I also like the raves of delight and gratitude. ...it is all about training them up I think. If I feed them enough peanut butter everything I cook is fantastic.)
yuckyuck.gif

been a hectic 2 weeks here. daughter started pre k last week. my classes started this week. last weekend i had a 3 day drill. so dinner lately has been what is quick. tonight we will have steak stir fry with rice. steaks marinating now. followed by several beers by me. i did clean the whole house and laundry since the gf had to work today. i think a deserve a couple more then a few.
droolin.gif

Last night we had fried chicken from Albertsons, and salad. I'm not mastering this working so late and commuting thing so well yet. I'm going to talk to the boss Monday about cutting back an hour a day or so, see if I can get things a little more manageable around here.

Honey and I will be at a wedding tonight, so the kiddos will probably grill dogs and burgers. Tomorrow I'm going out to dinner with a friend. I'm mulling over menus for the week while I'm canning salsa and tomatoes today.

Back
Top Bottom