Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

hamburgers, acorn squash, rice, collard greens & carrots & swiss chard & kale & string beans fried together, canned pears - going to try something new with the acorn squash, putting apple cider in the center and then cooking. Usually I put butter and one of the following brown sugar, honey or maple syrup in the center.

Top sirloin roast to med rare, Steamed broccoli, fresh frozen corn, mashed potatoes. W/ mushroom gravy. Everything I cook is an experiment so we'll see. :) Oh, and fresh baked apple pie.

Last edited:
Top sirloin roast to med rare, Steamed broccoli, fresh frozen corn, mashed potatoes. W/ mushroom gravy. Everything I cook is an experiment so we'll see. :) Oh, and fresh baked apple pie.
droolin.gif

Sounds very tasty!

I've been craving tamale pie for a while, so I made one up today. It won't be for dinner, cause honey's doing so good at low-carb (he's down 50lbs
yesss.gif
), but I'm going to pack it for lunches. Dinner will be, uuhh, something else. Maybe eggs. Yeah, eggs are always good. And they're always thawed out!

Hubby's Birthday today... Fried chicken, taters & gravy, green beans and Black Joe Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.
I will have to fast the rest of the week!

Hubby's Birthday today... Fried chicken, taters & gravy, green beans and Black Joe Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.
I will have to fast the rest of the week!
Today is my oldest grandchild, Bryans, birthday. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. One the 7th is my 11th grandchild's birthday, Austin and on the 9th is my 5th grandchild's birthday. There are 2 nieces birthdays on the 30th and 31st. Nov. 1st is my oldest granddaughter's birthday but she died at 4 1/2 months old. Nov. 3rd is my anniversary, then 15th, 17th, 20th, 21st are my mother's, brother's, 2nd son and grandfather's birthdays. Dec. 2nd is the mother of 2 of my grandchildren and the 4th is my sil's birthday and mine is the 5th. On the 30th is another grandson. Most of our birthdays are in the 2nd half of the year. LOL There are about 5 birthdays in July, 2 in Aug, 3 in Sept.

Today is my oldest grandchild, Bryans, birthday. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. One the 7th is my 11th grandchild's birthday, Austin and on the 9th is my 5th grandchild's birthday. There are 2 nieces birthdays on the 30th and 31st. Nov. 1st is my oldest granddaughter's birthday but she died at 4 1/2 months old. Nov. 3rd is my anniversary, then 15th, 17th, 20th, 21st are my mother's, brother's, 2nd son and grandfather's birthdays. Dec. 2nd is the mother of 2 of my grandchildren and the 4th is my sil's birthday and mine is the 5th. On the 30th is another grandson. Most of our birthdays are in the 2nd half of the year. LOL There are about 5 birthdays in July, 2 in Aug, 3 in Sept.

Oh my! That's a lot of birthday's to keep straight! You must have a very large calendar :)

Back
Top Bottom