Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

I've been cookin' ya'll.. I promise...
big_smile.png

I've been sick for almost 2 weeks, though.. so fasting has not been all the blessings that it could be... I struggle tremendously with being a patient sick person.. blah.

Tonight.. lasagna and salad and texas toast. Food.. that's all that matters anyway.. and water.. water is a must!
wink.png

Had a chicken burrito. A Hispanic friend of mine introduced me to using cabbage in burritos and tacos. Gives a nice crunch to them. Finely shredded and saute with shredded chicken until warm not cooked through. Tacos just raw on top like lettuce.

Sandee

Annesa's Muse - Good to *see* you. So sorry to hear you've been sick.

chickabator - I'll have to remember sloppy joes. The kids love it and it's easy to make, so perfect for the business we've been having lately.

Dragonfly Ranch - Cabbage is nice in Mexican food. One of my fav's is to have it in fish tacos. The texture contrast between the grilled fish and the cabbage is nice!

Tonight's dinner - steak fajitas (had some bell peppers growing in the yard that need to be used) and refried beans.

We're having mashed potatoes, bacon and a salad (tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinegar dressing) and possibly some very fresh sweet corn and or sauteed gypsy peppers and onions, depends on how I'll feel in an hour or so
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom