Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Hope you had a great birthday, thechickenchick!

Last night we had Pork Tenderloin from our own pastured pigs. Wow it was great!

For sides I roasted new potatoes and sweet potatoes together with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Fresh snap beans from the garden and a side salad.

Peach cobbler for dessert.

I'm making a tray of Jalepeno Poppers to freeze for Sunday's BBQ when my daughter is coming for dinner.

Today we had porterhouse steaks with grilled zucchini, cole slaw, radish salad and potatoes.

Tomorrow will be General Tso chicken and pork fried rice. One of my favorites
droolin.gif

Quote:
Thank you, it was a wonderful day!

Your supper sounds so good. Last night was french bread veggie pizza. Tonight is Mexican/Taco Tuesday around here. I am sort of sick of tacos, so I might make a Mexican casserole, or burrittos or
hu.gif
To early to tell I guess!

Quote:
Thank you, it was a wonderful day!

Your supper sounds so good. Last night was french bread veggie pizza. Tonight is Mexican/Taco Tuesday around here. I am sort of sick of tacos, so I might make a Mexican casserole, or burrittos or
hu.gif
To early to tell I guess!

Happy Belated Birthday and glad to hear it was a good one.

Sandee

P.S. Last night was creamy Alfredo/Pesto Sauce with lots on caramelized mushrooms added. Tonight I think I'll keep it easy and just have French Toast and fried egg. One of my favorite cooking competitions is on - it's called "Chopped". Don't usually sit and watch TV but I do like this show. Glad they have commercials so I can get things done in between. It amazing how many things you can do in 2-3 minutes of commercial time.

dh and ds are gonna have brats sausages beef and cheedar in a blanket and french fries home made probably.....I will have bacon, onion, ranch, bowtie pasta salad w/ salad in it.

dh and ds are gonna have brats sausages beef and cheedar in a blanket and french fries home made probably.....I will have bacon, onion, ranch, bowtie pasta salad w/ salad in it.

Back
Top Bottom