What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Nemesis sat by a stream, feeding a Canadian goose handfuls of tiny fish she grabbed out of the water. She had just finished a difficult case with a man who had murdered his family but then eventually helped the poor and even saved someone's life. She ended up allowing him to go to Heaven, because she had indeed made him suffer enough in his life to make up for what he had done. That surprised her, because someone would have to suffer a lot to make up for murder.
But, after all of that, she decided to take a little break from sorting dead people and get some fresh air on Earth.

Reaper slowed as he neared the spot he'd chosen. He glanced back to see if Slygotha approved of it or not.

Slygotha noticed Reaper waiting for her at the water's edge. Allowing her massive head to break the surface gently, her eyes blinked several times with a quiet snick as she took in the moonlit meadow. There was forest all around, but it looked like several had fallen down here, and the damp forest had not yet reclaimed the space. There was enough room for the small ones to get a real feel for maneuvering in the air and learning to use terrain. Nidhogg looked around in wonder; none of the wyrmlings had ever been outside past the swamp just outside their cave. Everything seemed so big! Gugol snorted. She felt this was all a waste of her time, but to defy the broodmother would invite trouble, so she stood by patiently waiting. Trogdor pulled himself clumsily to the shore, capering among the boggy overgrowth.
" Let's go, broodmother!" He shouted as he raced ahead in the direction they were all looking. Glancing back at them, the runt ran into an overturned stump with a thud.
Slygotha heaved herself from the water, a serpentine smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. She looked back to Reaper, stating," it's perfect."

Rayne grinned and looked at the necklace he had given her earlier. "It may have been easier for only having seen it in pictures, at least I didn't have to worry about how to make it look real when it is relatively flat." 
~~~

Bardou bowed to her at the question "It would be my honor, my queen" He said gently then looked over to Nabal and Ender "Though it seems they may be leaving here soon, if I am reading the body language right" He added, since he was too far to overhear them

Nabal chuckled softly "We have a library in my castle. All of our books are kept there." She replied 
~~~

Jackie laughed lightly at that then nodded and snuggled against him "True, my love. We are" She said softly
~~~

Estelle looked at them both then came over to them, holding out a hand to each of them "I'm glad to meet you both." She said cheerfully then focused on Jeager and tilted her head a little "Winged guardian of the fae? That sounds important. I'm glad a dragon kin is helping them. What are the fae like?" She asked as she and her twin started leading them to the house. 
~~

"Lair?" Rana asked as she came to the door to peek in then looked at Sandor to play along "Oh, dear. Just look at the time, surely I must go. For those who are welcomed once into the lair are scarcely heard again" It was an old version of the spider and the fly tale, though not well known.

~~

Shaylee was silent, watching her as she waited for the next command. She frowned as she watched the portal to the void, wanting to go in there if only to get away from any trace of the iron of this realm, but without the command, she couldn't make her body move and that made her angry.
~~~

Danika woke slowly, finding herself in a cell. She shivered and looked around for Shaylee or anyone she knew. She was both scared and cold from the tranquilizers she had been given. 

Jackdaw chuckled at her very astute logic. "Yes, that is completely possible. " He replied with enthusiasm, as he manifested a chain to hang it on. He then slipped it proudly around his neck.
~~~
Avalon turned to look back quietly. For Spyro had kept the bridge between them open. "It would seem you're right. So it matters not, if they are leaving." She sighed softly," First impressions are ever lasting and I've shown how weak I am to them. I fear for my kingdom should there ever be another war." She replied quietly as she looked to Bardou utterly defeated. She forced a smiled before she wondering off.

Spyro had shut the link abruptly after he'd realized he'd left it open longer then he should have. Avalon's words were like a dagger in his side. He filled with guilt at being so foolish. He glanced to Bardou, before following after Avalon.
~
Ender smiled and asked playfully, "Oh, how intriguing. And am I permitted to plunder the knowledge from said books?"
~~~
Bertram captured Jackie's lips in a tender kiss and savored the honey sweet that was uniquely Jackie.
~~~
Ravek smiled at he took the young misses hand. The looked to Jaeger as he answered her questions. "Yes, it sounds very important, but it's just protecting these magic users from big nasties or eachother. As far as what the fae are like....they are all that different from some earth shifters. Dragon kin included. " He replied honestly. As they approached the house, Jaeger marveled at the craftsmanship of this particular dwelling.

Pyro opened the screen door and help it open for the twins and the two guests. He dipped his head to them as they came up on the porch. He them glanced to Aurora and smiled pleasantly.
~~~
Sandor chuckled lightly and fell back into character again. "Yes, but now that you have thoroughly witnessed where my lair is, I can't simply let you leave, madam."
~~~
Pariah waited for the realization to set in with Shaylee. Once her point was made, she uttered, "Step into the void." She commanded smugly.
~~~
A man came in with several bottles of water and set them on the table for her. Then moved to stand by the door.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom