What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(You write fine, I'm just long winded. And I edit lots before posting.)
With the moon rising softly in the sky and a blanket of winking stars watching silently, the group proceeded as one, led by the unmistakable Reaper. Slygotha quietly broke the surface a few times, enjoying the opportunity to stretch her limbs. She prodded any lagging wyrmlings to keep pace with their father.

Reaper slowed as he neared the spot he'd chosen. He glanced back to see if Slygotha approved of it or not.

"Oh, now I understand." Islanzadi said and smiled as the lightning bug flew off of her hand. A few more had started to gather, making themselves the only lights in the area besides the moon, which was partially covered by clouds.
"You know, there are so many bugs that can sting and bite, some can even paralyze your arm for a certain period of time if they sting you, but it's nice to know that something in the insect kingdom won't and can't hurt you." She told Cicero jokingly.

Cicero was a bit alarmed by that revelation. "Do any of those insects call this area their home?" He asked cautiously,as he looked around for a possible attack.

Back
Top Bottom