What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Zackary is the guy you wanted me to make. The captain's right hand lackey. :/ )
(Ok, just making sure
1f609.png
)

Aurelius decided on the tea. She took a sip and made a soft sound of enjoyment. She then drank more.
~~~
Keldwyn looked at the beautiful bottle. "Oh, now that's quite a find. What else is there?" She asked as she looked around.

Rio ate a small piece of meat and sighed contently.
(I'm out of ideas of what to talk about right now
lol.png
.)

_______

Sirène looked and found a leather wallet. "Ooh, what's this?" She asked and looked at the plastic card inside.

Danika sighed and frowned then slowly nodded. "Yeah, but I want to help if I can." She said then smiled again."We can look after we finish training though."
~~~
Star chuckled and nodded, looking at the micro fey as she ate her fruit. "I am glad we got extra fruit to give to them" She said happily.
~~~
"No, they don't shift. Aurelius brought them in for me since doves aren't able to live alone." Angela said and smiled at her then looked at Bertram again.
~~~
Jason and the other wolves got a fire going, making sure it made smoke for him to see. "Alright, you should be able to see it now" he said into the phone.
~~~
Kyra looked to him and frowned then looked around. She shifted and went to run up a tree to get a look around the forest. "Ah, there it is"

(Sorry, tablet doesn't like quoting)

Falkirk smiled widely, "Never question the whys and hows. It usually works out in the end." He said thoughtful.
~~~
Bertram nodded and stated politely, "It is unique to know what they need and like, on a personal level. They couldn't ask for a better master."
~~~
Raine said,"Hold on, let me see." He he scanned the tree tops and sure enough, there it was. "Okay, I got you now. I'm only a couple miles off. I'll see you soon." He said before he ended the call. He shifted and took of towards the smoke signal
~~~
Graydon looked up at her and to the direction she pointed and said, "Alright then, we are in business. I'll be back in a bit." He said determination.

Star smiled again as she finished her fruit and looked around the room again. "Yes, it did work out, and we now know what we need to watch for as well"
~~~
Angela nodded and smiled "Yes, I like knowing what they want and need. " she glanced around at the others around the blankets.

Anna looked to Zypher as she finished eating. She hoped they wouldn't have to stay here in the void much longer.
~~~
Jason smiled and hung up, getting the fire out and waited for Raine to arrive
~~~
Kyra watched him curiously then climbed down to the ground. "Do you want me to come with you or hunt?"

Back
Top Bottom