What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Good. I was about to actually feel bad." Rio said, completely joking. "I'm joking." He quickly told Aurelius so she wouldn't get upset again.
(Rio, the gentleman...Snake
lol.png
)
_____

"I don't know. Probably really fancy jewels if we were actually trying." Sirène said.

"Good. I was about to actually feel bad." Rio said, completely joking. "I'm joking." He quickly told Aurelius so she wouldn't get upset again.
(Rio, the gentleman...Snake:lol: )
_____

"I don't know. Probably really fancy jewels if we were actually trying." Sirène said.

Aurelius smiled nicely at him. "Oh, well I wouldn't want that. I'm sorry if I'm unaccustomed to certain humor. I do my best to understand the subtle differences. But it seems I fall short sometimes. " She said softly.
~~~
Keldwyn eyes got large. "Ooooh, that an awesome idea. I bet they would get caught good. Or maybe put that wallet on there. " She suggested off handedly.

Dawn was slightly relieved. She rubbed at the tears and gave a small nod. She was very quiet and pulled her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them as the thought about what Absmi had said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay." Zia said, doing just that.
~~~~~~~

Dust lay still for a moment before getting up and following her. She was right about the veiw. 

Absmi look to Dawn and waited to see if she was going to be alright. She hadn't expected such an out burst. But then, she was raised around immortality all her life. "Are you going to be alright? Did you need anything? " She asked quietly.
~~~
Degan sat down and eagerly served himself up some food. "This, I could get used to. What about you?" He asked Zia.
~~~
Aeval looked to Dust. "Did you feel like exploring the cave tunnel to the ground or rest from the flight? " She asked curiously.

Aaran kind of smiled at his nickname. "Yeah?" He stopped and waited for Thorn to catch up.
~~~
Taylor blushed and snuggled closer to him. "The void feels so cold. It's all the white...it's kinda creepy. It's so monotonous. Let's talk about something completely random so that I stop stress eating!" she set her plate down and pushed it away so that she wouldn't be tempted. "Okay.... How about I can ask you any question and you have to answer truthfully and then you get to ask me any question?" She laughed and thought for a minute,"Hmmm..... Whats your......" She paused for suspense,"favorite color?"

Thorn said quietly, "If I had my healing abilities, I would fix you. But I do have this dagger, that I'd like for you to have. It is enchanted to never get dull and always hit it's mark. Thank you, for fixing my sword. It is all I have of my former life. " He said as he held out the dagger to Aaran. It was a gift of respect and gratitude.
~~~
Nashton grinned at Taylor. "That sounds ominous." He teased. But then thought about her question and answered truthfully, "Royal purple. Ok, now my turn.....What is your favorite color? "

Last edited:
Calystia nodded in remembrance. She thought she should let the subject go, seeing how painful it was to him.
~
(The weird thing is, I knew that, so why did I say that? I guess I was just tired. I was wondering, is Markus going to track Idris down, and come to the hidden facility to find who has been stealing his stuff?)
Idris tumbled backwards, and released him from her hold despite her best efforts. She quickly tried to recover by blocking him, but he drove the cattle prod into her shoulder be for she could stop him. She gasped, unable to hide even the slightest hint of agony from her enemy. The pain momentarily disabled her as the tip seared through her skin. For a moment she felt the tip of the cattle prod move a few millimeters from her skin. Accepting her upportunity she dove underneath the cattle prod, ending up on Zackary's side. Swinging her leg up she locked her leg down on his outsretched arm, forcing him to release the cattle prod. Even if he did try to shock her in this position it be nearly impossible.
(I wasn't sure if I could explain this fighting move well enough so I tried to look up pictures but I have no idea what it's called. I see it a lot in movies though. ;) )
~
"Fine with me." Amar spoke in fake irration as she got up to leave.

Raymer moved a bishop and watched her thinking process. She had a habit of nibbling her lower lip when she thought. It was interesting to watch.
~~~
Zackary swept her one leg out from under her. It being her only support to the floor, sent her falling like a sack of potatoes. He the retrieved the cattle prod and stepped back to infront of the locked door.
~~~
Dyrte looked up as Amar stepped into the bathing chamber. She shut the water off and brought over the tray of oils and salts, for Amar to choose what she wanted added to the water. " What will the princess like today ?" She ask.

Aaran kind of smiled at his nickname. "Yeah?" He stopped and waited for Thorn to catch up.
~~~
Taylor blushed and snuggled closer to him. "The void feels so cold. It's all the white...it's kinda creepy. It's so monotonous. Let's talk about something completely random so that I stop stress eating!" she set her plate down and pushed it away so that she wouldn't be tempted. "Okay.... How about I can ask you any question and you have to answer truthfully and then you get to ask me any question?" She laughed and thought for a minute,"Hmmm..... Whats your......" She paused for suspense,"favorite color?"

Thorn said quietly, "If I had my healing abilities, I would fix you. But I do have this dagger, that I'd like for you to have. It is enchanted to never get dull and always hit it's mark. Thank you, for fixing my sword. It is all I have of my former life. " He said as he held out the dagger to Aaran. It was a gift of respect and gratitude.
~~~
Nashton grinned at Taylor. "That sounds ominous." He teased. But then thought about her question and answered truthfully, "Royal purple. Ok, now my turn.....What is your favorite color? "
Aaran took it in awe,"I-I don't know what to say." He stammered, marveling at its craftsmanship,"It's beautiful. He gently took it from Thorn's hands. "It was fun to fix your sword. I mean, I haven't purposefully done something like that in a while." He noted softly.
~~~
Taylor thought for a minute,"Daffodil yellow. I don't like mustard yellow though, it's too gross-looking." She said very seriously,"Okay... What's your favorite kind of music?"

Raymer moved a bishop and watched her thinking process. She had a habit of nibbling her lower lip when she thought. It was interesting to watch.
~~~
Zackary swept her one leg out from under her. It being her only support to the floor, sent her falling like a sack of potatoes. He the retrieved the cattle prod and stepped back to infront of the locked door.
~~~
Dyrte looked up as Amar stepped into the bathing chamber. She shut the water off and brought over the tray of oils and salts, for Amar to choose what she wanted added to the water. " What will the princess like today ?" She ask.

Calystia took her next move slowly, stopping for a moment to bite her lip as she thought.
~
Idris wasn't able to block him as she hadn't seen the move coming. The back of her head slammed against the hard floor when she fell. For the first few seconds she just laid their recovering from the blow to her head.
~
Amar thought for a moment. "Something simple yet elegant?" She asked wondering what she might have that was like that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom