What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Alan walked up to him and noticed something dangling from his neck and it looked like a key. "Maybe that is the key that the girl was talking about" he thought to himself. He kicked the metal pipe far out of Allens reach and stabbed his spear into the road. He then picked Allen up by the collar of his short and ripped the key from around his neck then tossed him back on the ground.

Allen groaned as he fell in a limp mass on the pavement. He finally lost consciousness.

That would be simply delightful! " He punched in his phone number. "And if you decide to tutor your young ones, I'm more than happy to teach. I'd even be willing to invite you to my lair to see my library. I have a guest wing that I commissioned when there were still guests to receive. I've even had people in there a few times, although human bedding doesn't seem to be built to last very long, haha! Still... oh yes! I'll present you each with a parting gift!"
Asclepius shifted his skin to become disproportionately large scales, gleaming gold, studded with various faintly glowing gemstones throughout. He lifted his shirt, showing awkwardly placed scales ( they are the same size scales as if he were in his natural shape) and pried a stone off for each person in the room, even the ones he hadn't been formally introduced to.
"Aaand that's one for everyone! I recommend getting these set into something and wearing them on your person. They only work if you are wearing them! A little bit of luck never hurts! "

( Lol! FYI, there's s lot of shifters and fae in that room. At least 25 to 30 )

Last edited:
( Want to fade them to the back? I'm out of things to say. Lol! )
~~~
Racine to to the others to get their opinions on if they wanted to stay or go. Maxton was sampling the food and seemed content.

Jackdaw looked after the queen, but made no move to follow.
(Do you want Star and Falkirk to go with the queen? )
~~~
Ender closed his eyes before following Prince Bardou. When they stopped, he asked, "Is something the matter, Prince Bardou? "
~~~
Garmr nodded and smiled softly. "Anything to help keep your packs safe." She said truthfully.
~~~
Sandor made the appropriate alterations to the feathers. He was enjoying his time learning and doing something constructive.

Cadeon looked over the different daggers and how Ember was attaching the hilts to them.
(Sure)
Star looked to Falkirk to see what he wanted to do "Do you want to go back or stay here?" She asked gently. She didn't mind either way now that the portal was open.

Sorcha looked to Racine to judge what he wanted to do before she would make up her own mind. She was more concerned about staying close to him than being in either realm. She flushed and looked away once she realized what she was thinking.
~~~
"The bond between you and Avalon is strained, much more than it was last time I saw you two together yet you have defected, leaving her court. I want to know why? Especially if these rumors of changing her father's laws are true." Bardou said, getting right to the point.
~~~
Jason dipped his head then held a hand out to her "We should have the scanner in the computer room back here, if you would come with me, please."
~~~
Rana smiled at him as he got them in place then glanced over to the wolves again "It looks like they are setting up the range to test fire these."

Most of these were simple with a pair of pre-drilled holes in the iron and the wooden handles. It was just a matter of putting the wood together with the haft between then sliding the pin in and closing it. There were a couple that were wrapped haft instead of the wooden, but those were special orders.

"I've told you that my people's royals have magic. Lesser fae do not have any. Their root magic is more then blood, it ingrained in everything that they are." Cicero clarified simply.
"Ah, yes. So that does make sense for your culture, at least. Being King and Queen here is different, for you have to be accepted by the citizens, if they don't like you you can't rule. But being a princess or prince is simply something you're born with, and you are technically no different than anybody else, despite titles and such." Islanzadi explained to him pleasantly.

That would be simply delightful! " He punched in his phone number. "And if you decide to tutor your young ones, I'm more than happy to teach. I'd even be willing to invite you to my lair to see my library. I have a guest wing that I commissioned when there were still guests to receive. I've even had people in there a few times, although human bedding doesn't seem to be built to last very long, haha! Still... oh yes! I'll present you each with a parting gift!"
Asclepius shifted his skin to become disproportionately large scales, gleaming gold, studded with various faintly glowing gemstones throughout. He lifted his shirt, showing awkwardly placed scales ( they are the same size scales as if he were in his natural shape) and pried a stone off for each person in the room, even the ones he hadn't been formally introduced to.
"Aaand that's one for everyone! I recommend getting these set into something and wearing them on your person. They only work if you are wearing them! A little bit of luck never hurts! "
Aurora looked at the gem she had then chuckled and made a chain for it to sit on before placing it around her neck "Thank you." She and the others said as they accepted the gifts.

( Lol! FYI, there's s lot of shifters in that room. At least 25 to 30 )
(And at least one in her dove form to be smaller, but then, she's under the table with the baby phoenix, also in animal form, lol)

(Hmm...I have Anna, alpha wolf; Jason, alpha wolf; Angela, ring neck dove;Aurora, Deep Sea dragon; Kellan, manticore (fae)...that's it for mine, lol)

Aurora looked at the gem she had then chuckled and made a chain for it to sit on before placing it around her neck "Thank you." She and the others said as they accepted the gifts.

(And at least one in her dove form to be smaller, but then, she's under the table with the baby phoenix, also in animal form, lol)

(Hmm...I have Anna, alpha wolf; Jason, alpha wolf; Angela, ring neck dove;Aurora, Deep Sea dragon; Kellan, manticore (fae)...that's it for mine, lol)

(Zypher: hyena, Degan: winged lion, Aurelius: Griffin, Nashton: spotted skunk, Luce: red squirrel, Aeval: Balor, Vasper: maned wolf, Keira: maned wolf, Raine: Raven, Nektar, Chimera, Ravek/Vaughan: Hippocampus, Jaeger :Sylph, Xatia: pixie dragon, Sergio Jackie's gargoyle familiar, Bertram: Kelpie. Ackley : hyena, Marrick: hyena, Bob: baby Phoenix, Garmr: Hades hound.) (StarrNico you forget Jackie. )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom