What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jackdaw chuckled at her very astute logic. "Yes, that is completely possible. " He replied with enthusiasm, as he manifested a chain to hang it on. He then slipped it proudly around his neck.
~~~
Avalon turned to look back quietly. For Spyro had kept the bridge between them open. "It would seem you're right. So it matters not, if they are leaving." She sighed softly," First impressions are ever lasting and I've shown how weak I am to them. I fear for my kingdom should there ever be another war." She replied quietly as she looked to Bardou utterly defeated. She forced a smiled before she wondering off.

Spyro had shut the link abruptly after he'd realized he'd left it open longer then he should have. Avalon's words were like a dagger in his side. He filled with guilt at being so foolish. He glanced to Bardou, before following after Avalon.
~
Ender smiled and asked playfully, "Oh, how intriguing. And am I permitted to plunder the knowledge from said books?"
~~~
Bertram captured Jackie's lips in a tender kiss and savored the honey sweet that was uniquely Jackie.
~~~
Ravek smiled at he took the young misses hand. The looked to Jaeger as he answered her questions. "Yes, it sounds very important, but it's just protecting these magic users from big nasties or eachother. As far as what the fae are like....they are all that different from some earth shifters. Dragon kin included. " He replied honestly. As they approached the house, Jaeger marveled at the craftsmanship of this particular dwelling.

Pyro opened the screen door and help it open for the twins and the two guests. He dipped his head to them as they came up on the porch. He them glanced to Aurora and smiled pleasantly.
~~~
Sandor chuckled lightly and fell back into character again. "Yes, but now that you have thoroughly witnessed where my lair is, I can't simply let you leave, madam."
~~~
Pariah waited for the realization to set in with Shaylee. Once her point was made, she uttered, "Step into the void." She commanded smugly.
~~~
A man came in with several bottles of water and set them on the table for her. Then moved to stand by the door.
Rayne chuckled and nodded. She looked to him then around the area they were in "It'll be getting dark soon, do you want to go back to the castle for the feast, or would you rather come and meet my family?" She asked gently
~~~
Bardou bowed his head at that then glanced to Ender before following after Avalon "My queen, if I may have a word before you depart?" He asked kindly.
~~~
Nabal dipped her head in a nod "So long as you do not plunder the book itself while you are about it" She said playfully then grew serious again. You must take care though, the great dragons were never known for their willingness to pass through portals, and that is something we do not know the cause of."
~~
(And fade away until later for these lovebirds)
~~~
Estelle smiled at Ravek and led him inside the house "Thank you Pyro" She said happily as she went inside the kitchen.

Elle looked at Jeager as she took his hand, listening to him talk about the fae "But you are dragon kin, why do you talk like you don't have magic" She asked curiously

Aurora looked to Pyro and bowed her head "Thank you for helping watch over them while I was gone." She said kindly
~~~
Rana laughed and shook her head, going inside to have a look around "I am sure that is true enough" She said then dropped the act and chuckled again "You do have a nice place. I like the simple lines of it." She said gently
~~~
Shaylee walked into the void and immediately felt better for being away from that place. "I do not see how you can stand to be there for so long." She said after a moment. She was angry that she had no control over her body but she was trying to stay calm, since freaking out would do no good.
~~~
Danika blinked at the male, making herself stand after a minute or two. She was thirsty, but she needed more time to orient herself to be able to shift to her human form. What had they hit her with?

" Fascinating." Cicero said softly, as he thought of just what such an environment would look like.

"I've never been to a desert before, but I have read many books humans have wrote, and they write about almost everything. So, what I've just told you about deserts is just a summary of what humans have claimed." Islanzadi told him and smiled.

Rayne chuckled and nodded. She looked to him then around the area they were in "It'll be getting dark soon, do you want to go back to the castle for the feast, or would you rather come and meet my family?" She asked gently
~~~

Bardou bowed his head at that then glanced to Ender before following after Avalon "My queen, if I may have a word before you depart?" He asked kindly.
~~~

Nabal dipped her head in a nod "So long as you do not plunder the book itself while you are about it" She said playfully then grew serious again. You must take care though, the great dragons were never known for their willingness to pass through portals, and that is something we do not know the cause of."
~~

(And fade away until later for these lovebirds)
~~~
Estelle smiled at Ravek and led him inside the house "Thank you Pyro" She said happily as she went inside the kitchen.

Elle looked at Jeager as she took his hand, listening to him talk about the fae "But you are dragon kin, why do you talk like you don't have magic" She asked curiously

Aurora looked to Pyro and bowed her head "Thank you for helping watch over them while I was gone." She said kindly
~~~

Rana laughed and shook her head, going inside to have a look around "I am sure that is true enough" She said then dropped the act and chuckled again "You do have a nice place. I like the simple lines of it." She said gently
~~~

Shaylee walked into the void and immediately felt better for being away from that place. "I do not see how you can stand to be there for so long." She said after a moment. She was angry that she had no control over her body but she was trying to stay calm, since freaking out would do no good.
~~~
Danika blinked at the male, making herself stand after a minute or two. She was thirsty, but she needed more time to orient herself to be able to shift to her human form. What had they hit her with?

"I would personally prefer to meet your family. As I've said before, large groups I'm still growing accused to." Jackdaw explained honestly.
~~~
Avalon stopped and turned to Bardou. "But of course. What is my friend? " She asked quietly.

Spyro stepped back aways to grant them a bit of privacy. He looked over to his brother and queen Nabal once again.
~~~
Ender's levity vanished just like that. "So, I'm in effect, trapped here in this realm? " He asked a bit disappointed.
~~~
(Are we picking up Racine and Sorcha? Are they going to the banquet? If not, how about Star and Falkirk? )
~~~
Ravek let himself be led by a happy Estelle. He looked around the kitchen curiously.

Jaeger frowned at Elle's misunderstanding. "That is simple enough to answer. It is because we do not have magic. We are not two natured. Sylphs are just one form, the one we are born with. " He explained politely.

"Thank you for trusting me with your precious girls. They have been a delight. And you should know, I've been teaching them fire in your absence. I figured that element was most difficult for you, being a water dragoness. It is safe to say, they have both mastered it well." Pyro said with respect.
~~~
Sandor shut the door behind him as he followed her in. He nodded as he looked around. "Well, I can't take credit for that. It came furnished. I've just added my own things here and there. " He replied truthfully. He then moved to get the phone number for the restaurant down the street.
~~~
Well, that weakness doesn't bother me as it does you. Just one of the benefits of being one with a human. I make him immortal and he makes me immune to the draining effects of iron." Pariah bragged as she step through and shut down the portal. She was heading back to the beach, since that was the last known location of there mate.
~~~
The man watched her with fascination as he quietly guarded her for his boss.

"I've never been to a desert before, but I have read many books humans have wrote, and they write about almost everything. So, what I've just told you about deserts is just a summary of what humans have claimed." Islanzadi told him and smiled. 

Cicero nodded as she explained that. He shrugged and stated, " It would make sense that what you read is truth. Our chronicle state both folklore and truths. So I shall take it as their truth, since they have lived here far longer then I."

Back
Top Bottom