What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jackdaw was truly excited to ride a Balor. His head was already nodded, before his lips could form the words. "YES! I would be honored if you'd allow me such a privilege. "
~~~
Avalon was speechless by Bardou's words. She struggled for composure, but failed miserably as liquid proof of her emotional state seeped down her cheeks. She wiped at her tears and stepped forward to embrace Bardou, seeking a physical comfort, as well. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. For I have hope, that others will see me in the same light ad you." She replied mentally to him, for if she tried to speak aloud, her sobs would have escaped.
~~~
"Then I'd be interested in finding out if it affects me the same way." Ender said with uncertainty. "It is very generous of you to offer to bring the book here, should I not be able to pass through the portal." He added with respect.
~~~
Racine looked out at the gently swaying arms of blooms, as the breeze brought them to life. He'd calmed the raging urgency that had gripping him earlier. He could actually live in the moment and not in fear. "I can safely say, this is the happiest I've ever been in my whole long life. " He spoke truthfully.
~~~
Falkirk dipped his head in gratitude for the invitation. "That sounds wondrous indeed. I shall look forward to this opportunity of meeting and coming to know this realm better." He said diplomatically.
~~~
Ravek nodded understanding as they walked into the other room. He was curious about this dragon assuming.

Jaeger's frown deepened as he shook his head in negation. "No, those are only stories. We couldn't have come from dragons. Not really. We can't even shift." He replied softly. He looked to the twins a little more uncertain of that myth.
~~
Pyro held up his hand and admitted freely. "I am a first time teacher, so my standards my be incredibly low or I'm easily impress." He chuckled and shook his head in merriment. " But either way, I've taught them how to forge metal to form their own daggers with dragon fire. They are fairly decent for their first tries. I've also been teaching them how to use them. The future queen should always know how to defend herself without magic. I know well about being bound by magic and kept from my magic." Pyro replied humbly.
~~~
Sandor glanced to Rana as she came over. He then explained certain selections he'd had and what the food was made up of.
~~~
Pariah stopped and opened the portal to the beach. "Come along. " She said as she stepped out onto the beach.
~~~
The man cautiously stepped forward and twisted off the cap of another bottle and set it down on the table. "There, you go, miss." He said with quiet awe.
Rayne giggled then moved back to shift, all three heads looking at him as she crouched so he could get on. "We fly eachother around sometimes, especially when one is hurt but other times just for fun." She informed
~~~
Bardou was surprised by the hug, but accepted it and patted her back gently. "They will, my lady. Any who knows love will see without persuasion. Go and rest. I will stay here and watch over the portal." He replied mentally to her, just glad she had let him speak his mind
~~~
Nabal smiled a little then glanced around them before looking back to Ender "Would you like to try now, or wait and try later?" She asked, giving the opportunity to him. After all, he could put it off and check out his mountain calling first.
~~~
"I can agree with that." Sorcha said, looking at him then around once more "I am very happy to be here with you." She said then noticed the servant coming towards them at a leisurely walk.
~~~
Starr smiled and nodded then looked to Falkirk again "Shall we head back to the castle?" She asked then looked to the servant as he held up a hand "I have a stone that will send us back to the castle whenever you two are ready." He informed with a smile
~~~
Elle tilted her head at that, frowning herself then looking to her twin, who had a similar look on her face. Neither fully believed that but it would be rude to press him, so they just went into the living room, introducing them to the wolves that owned this house. (and whoever else happened to be there at this point, lol)
~~~
Aurora chuckled and smiled at him. "They are fast learners and knowing how to fight without magic is always a good knowledge to have." She said with a nod. She was glad he had stepped in to help the girls and keep them out of trouble.
~~~
Rana smiled, listening to him then picking out what she wanted to try so he could order it from the phone.
~~~
Shaylee followed, a bit sad to leave the void, but glad to be at the beach again. She looked at the ocean longingly, but was stuck beside Pariah. That pool may have been water, but it was no ocean with the currents and the fish and new places to see.
~~~
Danica watched how he did that then picked up the bottle he had opened to drink the water from it. After she finished that one, she focused on the male again "Thank you. Where is my friend Shaylee?" She asked curiously, still thinking she was at the Menagerie. She picked up another bottle to play with the lid, figuring out how that worked

Rayne giggled then moved back to shift, all three heads looking at him as she crouched so he could get on. "We fly eachother around sometimes, especially when one is hurt but other times just for fun." She informed
~~~

Bardou was surprised by the hug, but accepted it and patted her back gently. "They will, my lady. Any who knows love will see without persuasion. Go and rest. I will stay here and watch over the portal." He replied mentally to her, just glad she had let him speak his mind
~~~

Nabal smiled a little then glanced around them before looking back to Ender "Would you like to try now, or wait and try later?" She asked, giving the opportunity to him. After all, he could put it off and check out his mountain calling first.
~~~
"I can agree with that." Sorcha said, looking at him then around once more "I am very happy to be here with you." She said then noticed the servant coming towards them at a leisurely walk.
~~~

Starr smiled and nodded then looked to Falkirk again "Shall we head back to the castle?" She asked then looked to the servant as he held up a hand "I have a stone that will send us back to the castle whenever you two are ready." He informed with a smile
~~~
Elle tilted her head at that, frowning herself then looking to her twin, who had a similar look on her face. Neither fully believed that but it would be rude to press him, so they just went into the living room, introducing them to the wolves that owned this house. (and whoever else happened to be there at this point, lol)
~~~
Aurora chuckled and smiled at him. "They are fast learners and knowing how to fight without magic is always a good knowledge to have." She said with a nod. She was glad he had stepped in to help the girls and keep them out of trouble.
~~~
Rana smiled, listening to him then picking out what she wanted to try so he could order it from the phone. 
~~~

Shaylee followed, a bit sad to leave the void, but glad to be at the beach again. She looked at the ocean longingly, but was stuck beside Pariah. That pool may have been water, but it was no ocean with the currents and the fish and new places to see. 
~~~

Danica watched how he did that then picked up the bottle he had opened to drink the water from it. After she finished that one, she focused on the male again "Thank you. Where is my friend Shaylee?" She asked curiously, still thinking she was at the Menagerie. She picked up another bottle to play with the lid, figuring out how that worked 

Jackdaw chuckled nervously as he carefully climbed on her back. "Ummm, so how do I ride? Do I ride the middle neck or stay over the shoulders?" He asked quietly. He looked up at the three heads a bit intimidated by his lack of knowledge and Rayne's sisters scrutiny.
~~~
"Prince Bardou, I'm glad you have returned to us. You're an asset to this kingdom and my crown. Thank you for your counsel." Avalon said as she curtsied with respect to him. She then smiled genuinely as she met his eyes briefly, before continuing on her way. Spyro in tow at her right.
~~~
"I think I'll go to this mountain. It's call to me is most urgent. What is not a form of voice, but a drawing of my attention. Perhaps there will be answers there as well." Ender said as he glanced in the direction it came from.
~~~
"What a coincidence, that too, is the very element that I find that has made these moment so very pleasant. I shall steal the 'you' in you sentence. For without, I am nothing." He replied softly as he turned to face the servant as she approached.
(I hope that makes sense. ;) )
~~~
"Oh? Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Shall we, my dear?" Falkirk said with enthusiasm.
~~~
(Lol! I know, we like to test our memories. :gig is Omen still there? He's the Griffin hybrid. I've lost track of him. )

Jaeger grew a bit self-conscious at the share look between the twins. But hid it well, as he met the wolf Guardians.

"It is an honor to finally meet you. We have met your brethren in the city." Ravek said with conviction, as he shook hands with anyone.
~~~
"I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds. I have just never been one to sit idle and in such perilous times, we must make the most of every moment. For it may just be our last." Pyro said as he followed her inside.
~~~
Sandor made the call and placed their order and gave his address. When he was done, he went to his TV and powered it up. He brought up Netflix and searched for Ghostbusters. He looked to Rana and asked, "What would you like to drink? "
~~~
Pariah turned as a news van pulled up to them. She smiled as they poured out and started asking if this was the female with amnesia and needed to find her family. Pariah nodded and said with false concern, "Yes, this poor girl can't remember anything. So if you could Broadband this, so that the word gets out. That would be wonderful. We really want to find her home and any friends that might recognize her. She's coming to mean quite a lot to us and we want to see her reunited with loved ones."
(*Laughs evilly *)
~~~
"We have no one by that name here. I'm sorry. " Dalton replied softly.
(I just can't do nameless. I tried. :gig )

Jackdaw chuckled nervously as he carefully climbed on her back. "Ummm, so how do I ride? Do I ride the middle neck or stay over the shoulders?" He asked quietly. He looked up at the three heads a bit intimidated by his lack of knowledge and Rayne's sisters scrutiny.
~~~
"Prince Bardou, I'm glad you have returned to us. You're an asset to this kingdom and my crown. Thank you for your counsel." Avalon said as she curtsied with respect to him. She then smiled genuinely as she met his eyes briefly, before continuing on her way. Spyro in tow at her right.
~~~
"I think I'll go to this mountain. It's call to me is most urgent. What is not a form of voice, but a drawing of my attention. Perhaps there will be answers there as well." Ender said as he glanced in the direction it came from.
~~~
"What a coincidence, that too, is the very element that I find that has made these moment so very pleasant. I shall steal the 'you' in you sentence. For without, I am nothing." He replied softly as he turned to face the servant as she approached.
(I hope that makes sense.
wink.png
)
~~~
"Oh? Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Shall we, my dear?" Falkirk said with enthusiasm.
~~~
(Lol! I know, we like to test our memories.
gig.gif
is Omen still there? He's the Griffin hybrid. I've lost track of him. )

Jaeger grew a bit self-conscious at the share look between the twins. But hid it well, as he met the wolf Guardians.

"It is an honor to finally meet you. We have met your brethren in the city." Ravek said with conviction, as he shook hands with anyone.
~~~
"I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds. I have just never been one to sit idle and in such perilous times, we must make the most of every moment. For it may just be our last." Pyro said as he followed her inside.
~~~
Sandor made the call and placed their order and gave his address. When he was done, he went to his TV and powered it up. He brought up Netflix and searched for Ghostbusters. He looked to Rana and asked, "What would you like to drink? "
~~~
Pariah turned as a news van pulled up to them. She smiled as they poured out and started asking if this was the female with amnesia and needed to find her family. Pariah nodded and said with false concern, "Yes, this poor girl can't remember anything. So if you could Broadband this, so that the word gets out. That would be wonderful. We really want to find her home and any friends that might recognize her. She's coming to mean quite a lot to us and we want to see her reunited with loved ones."
(*Laughs evilly *)
~~~
"We have no one by that name here. I'm sorry. " Dalton replied softly.
(I just can't do nameless. I tried.
gig.gif
)
"Probably best to stay on the middle neck where it meets our body" One said, looking at eachother then back to Jackdaw. "Some do ride closer to the wings" "But those are all bigger than me" "Easier to fall of that way" They spoke one after the other.
~~~
Bardou smiled and bowed to her and watched her leave then looked back to queen Nabal and Ender.
~~
"Then I suppose I will leave you to find the answers you seek in the mountains" Nabal said and bowed her head to him "Whenever you are ready to try the portal, I will have people there around the clock."
~~
Sorcha was silent as she tried to calm herself again. She feared if she made a noise at that moment, a twirl would come out instead.

"It is nearing dark and the queen had ordered a feast to celebrate the portal opening and your arrival here." The servant said gently, giving them a curtsy.
~~~
Starr nodded and smiled at him "I would like that." She replied happily then looked to the servant as he took out a stone to open a portal back to the palace.
~~
(Um...probably, lol)
the wolves greeted the newcomers and Aurora, glad to see them here safely "We are the keepers of these safehouses. There are many that do nothing but what we do here." The father said with a smile at Ravek. "It is a pleasure to meet you both"
~~~
"You have not overstepped your bounds." Aurora said and smiled at him again "I am glad they were able to learn what I cannot teach them, and to learn physical defense is a good thing as well. Had I been here, I would have given my permission beforehand."
~~~
"I don't suppose you have any wine?" Rana asked, half teasing. She did like some wines, but would take whatever was available here.
~~~
Shaylee looked to the cameras and newspeople with fear before lowering her eyes to look at the ground demurely. Oh no, what were they going to do now? She was bait for a trap and couldn't send a warning. She focused on trying to make a sign with her hand, one at least Kellan would know meant to not come.
~~
Danica frowned and looked at the bottled water. "This...is not the place I was taken with Shaylee?" She asked, confused by this.They had moved her to another place? That was the only thing she could think of. She started drinking the second bottle as she mulled that over.

"Probably best to stay on the middle neck where it meets our body" One said, looking at eachother then back to Jackdaw. "Some do ride closer to the wings" "But those are all bigger than me" "Easier to fall of that way" They spoke one after the other.
~~~

Bardou smiled and bowed to her and watched her leave then looked back to queen Nabal and Ender.
~~

"Then I suppose I will leave you to find the answers you seek in the mountains" Nabal said and bowed her head to him "Whenever you are ready to try the portal, I will have people there around the clock."
~~

Sorcha was silent as she tried to calm herself again. She feared if she made a noise at that moment, a twirl would come out instead. 

"It is nearing dark and the queen had ordered a feast to celebrate the portal opening and your arrival here." The servant said gently, giving them a curtsy.
~~~
Starr nodded and smiled at him "I would like that." She replied happily then looked to the servant as he took out a stone to open a portal back to the palace. 
~~

(Um...probably, lol)
the wolves greeted the newcomers and Aurora, glad to see them here safely "We are the keepers of these safehouses. There are many that do nothing but what we do here." The father said with a smile at Ravek. "It is a pleasure to meet you both"
~~~

"You have not overstepped your bounds." Aurora said and smiled at him again "I am glad they were able to learn what I cannot teach them, and to learn physical defense is a good thing as well. Had I been here, I would have given my permission beforehand." 
~~~

"I don't suppose you have any wine?" Rana asked, half teasing. She did like some wines, but would take whatever was available here.
~~~
Shaylee looked to the cameras and newspeople with fear before lowering her eyes to look at the ground demurely. Oh no, what were they going to do now? She was bait for a trap and couldn't send a warning. She focused on trying to make a sign with her hand, one at least Kellan would know meant to not come. 
~~

Danica frowned and looked at the bottled water. "This...is not the place I was taken with Shaylee?" She asked, confused by this.They had moved her to another place? That was the only thing she could think of. She started drinking the second bottle as she mulled that over. 

"Right! That makes complete sense. Because I don't want the falling off part." Jackdaw said as he eased into position. He dipped his head to them in appreciation.
~~~
(Fading Avalon. )
~~
"Thank you, Queen Nabal. For your generosity and knowledge. " Ender said as he bowed to her. He then moved away a good distance and shifted. He spread his massive wings and roared his elation at being free, before pumping his wings to get lift off. It was so strange how much work it took to get this form airborne.
~~~
Racine was pleasantly surprised by the invitation. He dipped his head to the servant and said, " Nothing would honor us more. I lookforward to expressing such to your most generous queen Nabal." He glanced to Sorcha and smiled.
~~~
Falkirk held out his arm for Star to take as they waited for the portal to step through.
~~~
"This is an exquisite house and the work you do here keeps it that way." Ravek said with appreciation.

Pyro whispered softly, as to not interrupt the other conversations. "That eases my mind to hear you say that. I was a bit afraid you'd be angry. I do not want us at odds. I respect you too much. I've never said that about a water dragoness before."
~~~
Sandor smiled widely and held up his finger in a hold that thought motion, as he headed out the front door. After a few moments, he returned with a wine bottle in hand. "Courtesy of my sister down the hall. Fortunately she wasn't home." He said with a sheepish smile as he started peeling the foil off the top. He head for the kitchen for a corkscrew and some wine glasses.
~~~
The news crew set up to do their story. They positioned the camera for a live feed. Unfortunately to Shaylee, it was going to be only a head shot. (;) )
~~~
"No, you just arrived her this evening. That's all I can say on that. Miss...?" Dalton replied.

"Right! That makes complete sense. Because I don't want the falling off part." Jackdaw said as he eased into position. He dipped his head to them in appreciation.
~~~
(Fading Avalon. )
~~
"Thank you, Queen Nabal. For your generosity and knowledge. " Ender said as he bowed to her. He then moved away a good distance and shifted. He spread his massive wings and roared his elation at being free, before pumping his wings to get lift off. It was so strange how much work it took to get this form airborne.
~~~
Racine was pleasantly surprised by the invitation. He dipped his head to the servant and said, " Nothing would honor us more. I look forward to expressing such to your most generous queen Nabal." He glanced to Sorcha and smiled.
~~~
Falkirk held out his arm for Star to take as they waited for the portal to step through.
~~~
"This is an exquisite house and the work you do here keeps it that way." Ravek said with appreciation.

Pyro whispered softly, as to not interrupt the other conversations. "That eases my mind to hear you say that. I was a bit afraid you'd be angry. I do not want us at odds. I respect you too much. I've never said that about a water dragoness before."
~~~
Sandor smiled widely and held up his finger in a hold that thought motion, as he headed out the front door. After a few moments, he returned with a wine bottle in hand. "Courtesy of my sister down the hall. Fortunately she wasn't home." He said with a sheepish smile as he started peeling the foil off the top. He head for the kitchen for a corkscrew and some wine glasses.
~~~
The news crew set up to do their story. They positioned the camera for a live feed. Unfortunately to Shaylee, it was going to be only a head shot. (
wink.png
)
~~~
"No, you just arrived her this evening. That's all I can say on that. Miss...?" Dalton replied.
Rayne chuckled "I believe that is the point for them, to fall then shift in midair" She said then moved to take off after he was settled in place.
~~~
(Fading them)
~~~
Sorcha smiled happily at that and dipped her head as well "We should head back then, we would not want to be late for a party that is partially in our honor."
~~~
Starr took his arm and smiled at him then headed to go through the portal. THe servant would follow them in and they would appear in a small garden outside of the castle. They didn't have specific rooms for the servants to portal into, so they went to the garden
~~~
"Thank you, we do try to keep everything up here" He said and chucled softly then looked to the girls and winked "Especially with young 'uns running around."

Aurora smiled and dipped her head "You flatter me Pyro" She said and smiled at him again.
~~~
Rana watched him then laughed as he came back to the room "I hope she does not miss it then" She said but made no move to stop him from opening the bottle.
~~~
Shaylee didn't understand enough about cameras to know that, not that she could make the sign anyway without control over her body. She watched them silently, wondering what she was going to do or say or if she would be given a chance
~~~
Danica looked at him again and tilted her head, putting that bottle on the table "I arrived this evening?" She shook her head and took another drink before speaking again "I am called Danica. Who are you?"

Rayne chuckled "I believe that is the point for them, to fall then shift in midair" She said then moved to take off after he was settled in place.
~~~

(Fading them)
~~~

Sorcha smiled happily at that and dipped her head as well "We should head back then, we would not want to be late for a party that is partially in our honor." 
~~~

Starr took his arm and smiled at him then headed to go through the portal. THe servant would follow them in and they would appear in a small garden outside of the castle. They didn't have specific rooms for the servants to portal into, so they went to the garden
~~~

"Thank you, we do try to keep everything up here" He said and chucled softly then looked to the girls and winked "Especially with young 'uns running around."

Aurora smiled and dipped her head "You flatter me Pyro" She said and smiled at him again.
~~~

Rana watched him then laughed as he came back to the room "I hope she does not miss it then" She said but made no move to stop him from opening the bottle. 
~~~

Shaylee didn't understand enough about cameras to know that, not that she could make the sign anyway without control over her body. She watched them silently, wondering what she was going to do or say or if she would be given a chance 
~~~

Danica looked at him again and tilted her head, putting that bottle on the table "I arrived this evening?" She shook her head and took another drink before speaking again "I am called Danica. Who are you?" 

Jackdaw held on at Rayne took off. Looked down at the ground with a new perspective. "This is beyond my imaginings. I never dreamed I'd ever fly....or, more likely ride , since I'm not actually flying. Oh, I'll just be quite, I'm rambling. " He said cheerfully.
~~~
Racine turned to take one last lingering look at the garden, before he stepped away, " I'm sorry to leave this glorious place, but I'm ready when you are, princess. " He replied softly.
~~~
"The only way to travel. " Falkirk said playfully, as he walked through the palace garden with her at his side.
~~~
Ravek and Jaeger laughed at the comrade between the different types of shifters. Ravek felt a twinge of sadness for his beloved Shaylee and the horror she must be living through. Jaeger grasped his shoulder in sympathy and drew him out of his reverie. He looked to the Sylph with a nod of thanks.

Pyro stuffed his hands in his jean pockets and shrugged nonchalantly, as he said, "Just the truth ma'am."
~~~
Sandor chuckled and called out jokingly from the kitchen, "But that part of the fun. I'll call it pay back for all those beatings I received growing up." He popped the cork with the corkscrew. He then grabbed the glasses in one hand and the neck of the bottle with the other as he walked into the living room again. He held up the glasses for Rana to take, so he could pour.
~~~
Pariah entered Shaylee'smind to silently tell her what to say, as the reporter started the broadcast. She smiled pleasantly as she stepped far out of the frame of the camera. No use to give the trap away.
~~~
(I thought it was Danika with a K?)
Dalton nodded and supplied his given name. "I'm Dalton. Danika is a beautiful name. " He said with quiet awe. He couldn't believe she was a living, breathing unicorn.

Back
Top Bottom