What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Xatia turned her attention to Ravek and a hidden Danika. She smiled warmly at the young girl. "Hello, Danika. I'm Xatia. Also a Fae from Anstopfia. I'm relieved to see that you're not hurt.

Ravek turned to the side to better get a look at Danika. "She is a clever one. She was hidden well." He complemented.
~~~
(Lol, I like that name very much.)

Ender bowed his head to the king and said, " I will, your grace. I'm very eager to learn all there is to learn."
Danika looked Xatia then up at Ravek before looking to the floor "Had to hide. He had a stick and it hurt when he touched me with it" She said quietly then pressed closer to Ravek and reached for his hand to hold it.

~~~
Foneth smiled and motioned to the entrance before leading the way out. "Come, we can talk more out here"

Danika looked Xatia then up at Ravek before looking to the floor "Had to hide. He had a stick and it hurt when he touched me with it" She said quietly then pressed closer to Ravek and reached for his hand to hold it. 

~~~
Foneth smiled and motioned to the entrance before leading the way out. "Come, we can talk more out here" 

The reference of the cattle prod was lost to Xatia, but not to Ravek. He made a audible sound as he held Danika closer to him. " What kind of animal uses that on a child? It is fortunate we came when we did." He said with conviction.
~~~
Ender followed along eagerly. Alright thinking about questions to ask her. His mind taking in everything as they walked along.

The reference of the cattle prod was lost to Xatia, but not to Ravek. He made a audible sound as he held Danika closer to him. " What kind of animal uses that on a child? It is fortunate we came when we did." He said with conviction.
~~~
Ender followed along eagerly. Alright thinking about questions to ask her. His mind taking in everything as they walked along.
Danika nodded and hid her face again. "I want to go home" She said softly. Even though she didn't know where 'home' was, she just wanted out of this place.

~~~
Foneth got out to the valley again and waited for him to join her then looked back to him "What shall your first question be?"

~~~
(hey Nicky, maybe Carrow and Destany could meet?)

Danika nodded and hid her face again. "I want to go home" She said softly. Even though she didn't know where 'home' was, she just wanted out of this place.

~~~

Foneth got out to the valley again and waited for him to join her then looked back to him "What shall your first question be?"

"I know you do. But I'm not sure where or if your home is still safe. Plus we need to check you for tracking devices." Ravek said soothingly.
~~~
"How do I learn to use magic? I'm not accustomed to the concept or the practice. Is great dragon magic different from Fae? Because I'd tried a random remembered spell from the Fae and it worked. So I know I now possess the magic potential." Ender said with consideration.

Back
Top Bottom