Hinkjc Orpingtons (Lav, White, Black & Buff) taking orders for spring

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
We are now taking orders for spring 2011 hatching eggs and chicks. Please do not hit buy it now. Contact me via PM on byc or email me to reserve your slot for chick shipments (or let me know if you'd prefer an egg order). Reservations are determined by "first pay, first shipped". You will be notified when eggs are set and we expect your chicks to ship.

Pricing per straight run chick:

Buff Orp - $5
Black Orp - $5
White Orp - $5
Lavender Orp - $20 (these are 5th generation breeders)

As always, we will continue to breed to the APA standard of perfection. Feel free to mix and match color varieties to fulfill all your orpington needs.

Minimum of 4 chicks for pickup. Minimum of 15 required to ensure safe shipping and arrival. Express shipping fee is an additional $40 for up to a 25 count box.

I am only taking limited chick orders due to high demand for hatching eggs. Please let us know now if you want to get chicks in the spring.

101010116.jpg

056.jpg

101010125.jpg

015.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I'm shaking out the piggy bank now...darn winter heating bills but I will find it even if I have to check out the couch and the car floor
gig.gif
My oldest son wants a Lav Orp flock so I'm working on that but only want nice ones
smile.png
so I'm thinking lavs and black and then some buff so I can have some BO that look like one
big_smile.png
I'll be in for 15 possibly more.Here piggy piggy piggy

lol Holly! I can picture you shaking that piggy bank and lifting the sofa cushions.
gig.gif
You're like a kid in the candy store. I love it! Let me know if you have any questions or need help organizing your order. I love all of the colors and I'm sure you will too.

But..I only like to go to the gourmet candy stores
lol.png
Hey, I have 2 young kids you never know what you will find in the couch-just never reach in without looking first
sickbyc.gif

The lavs are for my adult son who is autistic and wants something that he can make a little money from.He loves animals..they never judge or comment so I told him I would buy him a small flock of the best I can find..they eat the same amount of feed as the others.
I promised my husband I will keep it under control I doubt he believes a word of that but... I'm going to stick with 5 lavender 10 black-sharing half and 5 Buff That will give him a real good start

Holly, that sounds great. Feel free to PM me if you need any help with your order. I know your son will enjoy the lavenders.

kuebeck - at this time, I don't have any available. Feel free to check back in spring if you're still looking. I will be sorting through some birds at that time.

Back
Top Bottom