Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

Quote:
Okay I have looked before and all I ever find are the short ones. Maybe if I go to the kitchen store up at the mall they will have them. I also need to make a trip to a thrift store for some fun kitchen utensils that are hard to find.

Quote:
Okay I have looked before and all I ever find are the short ones. Maybe if I go to the kitchen store up at the mall they will have them. I also need to make a trip to a thrift store for some fun kitchen utensils that are hard to find.

I looked at post #163 and she does mention that it was an 8 " loaf pan which is the smallest bread pan to my knowledge.

Quote:

I looked at post #163 and she does mention that it was an 8 " loaf pan which is the smallest bread pan to my knowledge.

Perhaps it just looks so perfest that I thought it looked larger than life.
lol.png
Okay I won't have pan envy anymore...promise.

Well, I took all the cinnamon rolls down to the coal mine last night for DH and the rest of his crew. All he brought home was an empty container, so I guess they went over well!
smile.png

I made the bread in a loaf pan this time and it turned out awesome!
smile.png
Yum!

Quote:
Yeah!
ya.gif
Now you're going to be known as the "Cinnamon Roll Lady/Wife"! LOL!

Guess it's time to try a loaf pan, isn't it? It took me so long to figure out how to get this recipe right, I haven't wanted to mess with it since! Guess it's time for me to spread my wings and try new things.
smile.png

Quote:
No! Kudos to you for inviting me to your house! That's what has started this bread revolution.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom