Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

Quote:
Bless your heart!

I am spoiled with my KA mixer.
tongue.png

Calling all cinnamon roll maker/bakers, GG, MP, K and the rest of you!
When making a batch of the GG dough, what size pan is needed to fit all the cinnamon rolls in? Or does it take two pans? I normally put them in 2 round cake pans but want to try one pan. A 9x13??

Quote:
That's a killer workout! Good upper body exercise. I used to have an old truck with no power steering, no power anything- and my sisters were soooo jealous of my non-flabby upper arms!

I just might give up on the KA for a while- especially since it has become sentient!
And tomorrow is Gump Bread Day!

Henry'schickens :

When making a batch of the GG dough, what size pan is needed to fit all the cinnamon rolls in? Or does it take two pans? I normally put them in 2 round cake pans but want to try one pan. A 9x13??

I think I used one 9 x 13 and one 8 x 8.​

Quote:
I think I used one 9 x 13 and one 8 x 8.

Thanks ranchhand. I guess the only way to really find out is start them in a pan and go from there. I forgot that my DD insisted that I make 'big' rolls.
smile.png

Henry'schickens :

I actually use a 9x13 and a 15x10 inch pan. I fill them both up!
tongue.png

Quote:
And you live where????????????????/// LOL

Sorry you missed out. I was outa here (off the puter) when they were ready. They were DE-lish!!! DD loves (demands) to have them with chili. Our school district serves them with chili.

Prayers be with me...I am making bread for the first time ever... I can't wait to see if I can do it..... I 'll post pics if it's not too pathetic...

Back
Top Bottom