Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

They look fantastic! Great job!
thumbsup.gif

Bravo coopcrazy, you did a wonderful job. Now you will be making it all the time and be a pro at it. Next will be dinner rolls or buns for those pulled pork sandwiches or whatever....

It has begun..... The gump bread was sooo good last night ..We decided to try a few variations..Tonight with spagetti we are having gump bread with herbs cheese and fresh minced garlic inside.. And im gonna make buns for Sloppy Joes for tommorow....He he I think i'm addicted...
droolin.gif
It smells sooo good...

Now you are ready to move to Miss Prissy's homemade yogurt!! I thought no way could I make yogurt!! But it is as easy as this and and as awesome. I am not a yogurt fan but dh is so I tried it...omg
bow.gif
I am now a believer!! don't ever use the word CAN'T again and you will amaze yourself
thumbsup.gif

Ok so my Cheesy Garlic Gump Bread...Kinda exploded.... But i'll tell you what it was freakin AWESOME...I put it out 10 min ago and it is GONE...

24186_03-31-09_011.jpg

I alos made some buns for dinner tommorow...They look kinda spiraly... HEHE I LOVE Gump Bread
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
thumbsup.gif
love.gif

droolin.gif
It was I took butter, italian spices, parmesean and minced up some fresh garlic. Spread it on the bread before rolling it back up added some mozzerella cheese.. Rolled up and cooked like you said.... We will have this every time we have Italian from now on.... This Gump bread rocks...I already have some more ideas....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom