Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

of all the bread recipes on here this has got my vote for being number one for being the easiest and tastiest! You just can mess this one up.
droolin.gif
A one bowl recipe is just what I like
wee.gif

You know I was just thinking of baking some .. But it is sooooo hot here and I dont have my AC on yet so think i'll wait til tonight when it cools done.... Thinking pepporoni and cheese stuffed Gump Bread
droolin.gif

The pepperoni cheese stuffed bread is absolutely awesome and a favorite here with italian dishes!
droolin.gif

Be sure to sprinkle the top with parmesan or make a garlic, parmesan, butter rub for the top once it comes out of the oven.
wink.png

Here is my Gump Bread. We had two loaves, but me and the kids devoured it! It is sooooooooo good and absolutely idiot proof! Thanks for posting this so easy bread recipe!
10488_pict0132.jpg

Pretty bread, Up-The-Creek! I haven't made any in a while. It's hot as blazes and wet as frogs here, and my stove vent doesn't exhaust to the outside. BUT- that's next on my project list!

I like to mix in some WW flour too, and it it great. Then I can justify eating the whole loaf by myself - but it's healthy!
lau.gif

Oh, it makes great sandwich rolls also!

Back
Top Bottom