Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

I also made your bread today. It was gone almost as fast as the fresh Dall Sheep! Thanks for a super fast bread that tastes great! The Fire Dept has already asked for more when the hubby goes back to work lol

Last edited:
What's for dinner? Gump bread pizza with a little honey in the crust. Goat cheese, mozzerella, carmelized onions and tomatos from the garden!
ya.gif

8175_dscf3021.jpg

Gotta go it's going into the oven

Last edited:
My family said it was the best pizza they've ever had. I used organic whole wheat flour and a little honey in the bread as it was mixing. The honey wasn't my idea, I had always heard Wolfgang Puck made his famous pizza this way. To keep it nice and flat I only let it rise the first time and brushed it with olive oil the ran it in the oven for a few mins. We are planning on having a pizza party ASAP. I can make all the crusts before the guest arive and let them add toppings of choice. A very inexpensive wonderful meal
celebrate.gif
I planned on posting a pic once it came out of the oven all brown and bubbling butit was gone way to fast for that...
wee.gif

I always let my dough rise only once when making pizza. When I put it on the hot pizza stone in the oven I then drizzle with olive oil. I also put Italian seasoning in my crust. Makes the crust yummy as I am sure the honey must.

Back
Top Bottom