Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

OMG, I just found this thread a few days ago. I bake a lot, and sometimes I bake all of our breads for a few months, then I take a break... I'm about to gear back into baking all of them again for awhile.

Willkatdawson, all of that looks so good, if I have time tomorrow, I'm trying the Gump bread, but so many choices to make stuff from it! Can't bake it all at once, so hard to choose! I haven't made pizza lately, maybe I'll do that, and make a loaf of potato rosemary bread while I'm at it. Or the cinnamon fry bread...I think I'm drooling....

I bet this bread will make awesome hom bows. I haven't had any in years, I used to get them at little corner markets in CA.
pork-hombow.jpg

For any who haven't had these, they're Chinese BBQ pork buns, really tasty.

Quote:
What temp do you use the water at? I want to make sure it is not to hot or not to cold on my first try.. This way I know it will be right..

110' is what I use. Stromboli for me today. Thanks to whoever it was that called it that. I had no idea it was called Stromboli.
idunno.gif

Oh, I like the way the smilies are above the text message, isn't this new? Or did I miss something by being gone for a week or more? LOL

Thanks ladies.. Gonna try my hand at some of this bread today.. Going to try it with the ingrediants split in half though

WHY YOUR JUST GOING TO MAKE MORE!!!!! I WILL PUT MONEY ON IT!!!
pop.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom