HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Well i picked me up 4 hens (¹ full blood rhode island red, 1 full blooded polish, 2 half rhode island red and polish) and a full blooded polish rooster

Hello, I also have Polish. I had 2 cocks and 2 hens but one of the cocks and one of the hens came up missing the same night. They was the best two looking ones too.

Hello, I also have Polish. I had 2 cocks and 2 hens but one of the cocks and one of the hens came up missing the same night. They was the best two looking ones too.
Welcome to the thread
Well i picked me up 4 hens (¹ full blood rhode island red, 1 full blooded polish, 2 half rhode island red and polish) and a full blooded polish rooster
You both will have to post pictures

Just to get me started. This spring i will look into getting more. Maybe a couple Buff Orpintons, Barred Rock, White leghorn, and a couple more Rhode island reds

Good deal! I have two Buff Orpingtons pullets that are absolutely lovable. They follow me everywhere and have the greatest personalities. I would say my Black Australops are a very close second. These two breeds are laying so well this fall where as my Easter Eggers have gone on strike. I also have d'Uccle's and Silkies. Enjoy you new flock!

Good deal! I have two Buff Orpingtons pullets that are absolutely lovable. They follow me everywhere and have the greatest personalities. I would say my Black Australops are a very close second. These two breeds are laying so well this fall where as my Easter Eggers have gone on strike. I also have d'Uccle's and Silkies. Enjoy you new flock!

My Black Australorps and laying very good still and so is my barred rocks. I even have a silki that has been laying just about every day and she didnt lay at all during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom