Horse pics

Cool, He sounds like a nice horse. One time I helped my cousin get her horse ready for show and just after we finished giving him a bath he rolled.
roll.png

Sorry it took so long to reply
But I think we will have ten acres for the horses me and my two sisters will all feed and groom them and they will have a pond for water (hopefully) I (and maybe my sis) will have a farrier over three times to show us how to do it and so we can do it ourselves.

And for the vet my mom says there is no need for that many checkups as long as we check for signs of illnesses a lot and for vacancies and wormer there is a store near our house that sells them for a good price.
I have two horses that are not mine,but a friend gave them to us till she can fix up the feild,honestly,i'm not a good big horse keeper,small horses is what I need,gigantic in heat horses are "TERRIFYING"!

Haha we happen to not be around our friends mares when they are in heat

And i know,i know i shouldnt talk bad about them but our friends keep there mares with a stallion and expect none to get pregnat (sp?)

Last edited:
I have two horses that are not mine,but a friend gave them to us till she can fix up the feild,honestly,i'm not a good big horse keeper,small horses is what I need,gigantic in heat horses are "TERRIFYING"!
I like large horses. How many hands are they?

I prefer tall horses. I want a tennesee walking horse
263a.png

And i told my friend but she keeps saying oh they will be fine
1f615.png

At one point I had 3 horses.A tennesse wallker.Great horse.Also had a Blond quarter horse all were boys they were sweet and fixed so ya know i qas fine with them.I belive Buddy was a quarter horse too pr a tennese walker.

Back
Top Bottom