Horse pics

Sooo pretty.
love.gif

What would she do if she does end up with foals? How many mares does she have with the stallion?

I think she has three mares with the stallion..... but one they say
That one mare wont get pregnant because she is to old (almost 30)
One mare they keep saying is sick so she wont but she was um showing off the other day to him and she just had a unexpected foal but she was pregnant before they got her, it didnt make it because of the meds they gave the mare (they somehow didnt know she was pregnant)
And the last one they keep saying shes to young but shes almost three. So shes not to young but it will be bad for her

They will keep the foals i think, but they wont give any horse to anyone if they dont know them

Last edited:
I think she has three mares with the stallion..... but one they say
That one mare wont get pregnant because she is to old (almost 30)
One mare they keep saying is sick so she wont but she was um showing off the other day to him and she just had a unexpected foal but she was pregnant before they got her, it didnt make it because of the meds they gave the mare (they somehow didnt know she was pregnant)
And the last one they keep saying shes to young but shes almost three. So shes not to young but it will be bad for her

They will keep the foals i think, but they wont give any horse to anyone if they dont know them
That doesn't sound good. Do they have any reasons for keeping him a stallion? They could geld him and keep the mares with him without having foals.

Just wait 'til they have to get the vet out for one of the mares with a problem delivery - gelding the stallion will seem like a bargain.
sad.png

eta - I used to spend a lot of time on Marestare; I saw a lot of foalings go horribly wrong. I can remember a 28-year-old mare delivering, and a mini that had been 18-20 months old when she conceived. Your friends are just asking for more trouble, but you know that; if they aren't willing to do what they should, they deserve what they get (though unfortunately, it's usually the animals that suffer when the owners are irresponsible).

Last edited:
Just wait 'til they have to get the vet out for one of the mares with a problem delivery - gelding the stallion will seem like a bargain.
sad.png

eta - I used to spend a lot of time on Marestare; I saw a lot of foalings go horribly wrong. I can remember a 28-year-old mare delivering, and a mini that had been 18-20 months old when she conceived. Your friends are just asking for more trouble, but you know that; if they aren't willing to do what they should, they deserve what they get (though unfortunately, it's usually the animals that suffer when the owners are irresponsible).
Yeah that is kinda what I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom