Horses and Hounds, not TSC??

TheDuckCrew

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Connecticut
My local feed store is Horses and Hounds, but everyone on here is always talking about tractor supply company. we went today to get a heat lamp and the manager was there, she is SO nice! we were asking about the lamps, and she said they have little chicks there! she went and showed us over to the cage. they were adorable!! they were all so little and made such cute little chirps. (i think she was enabling a little bit....) i was just wondering if anyone else uses or has a horses and hounds near by.

Quote:
I have never heard of one, has anyone heard of Bucheitz I think its spelled, or close . . . we have one opening just a few miles from us, and they will definitely give Rural King a run for their money.

Reminds me of the movie Notting Hill with Julia Roberts & Hugh Grant and he at one point in the movie says he's with "Horse and Hounds Magazine" but I didn't realize there was an actual Horses and Hounds store! We have TSC and Bomgaars near us so we have a couple options plus our small local feed store where I get my horse feed. They do have some chicken feed too but I think it's only layer. She just buys what the locals want and use.

we have Agway and the feed store I go to Spuria Brothers.
I have to travel north about 45 minutes to get to the TSC. There is one in my state, but there is no tax at the ones north of me.
big_smile.png

As far as horse supply stores go. There is a Pegasus Tack a few towns over. My moms neck of the woods has more choices

Back
Top Bottom