Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

I met Beaker, the Muppet. He scared me when I was playing with a bucket of paint I found:

Luckily, the paint was the same color as me.

Last edited:

Because the Muppet Beaker had to clean up the paint spill, I got to take his place in the Muppet Show!! Fozzie Bear is sooooo FUNNY!

Last edited:
And Look who I met!! TIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigger was sooooo SILLY! He balanced me on his nose.

And then he set a spoon on the edge of the table, and put me on the end of the spoon. Then he booped the edge of the spoon hanging off the table with his nose and I went FLYING! I was catapulted by Tigger! And this was in a very fancy restaraunt with cloth napkins and everything! Ms Donna has a video. As soon as we get a copy I will post it so you can see. Miss Bizzy truly laughed harder than she has in ages. Especially when I was laying on the table after the pulting and Tigger gave me CPR.

Hiya Everyone! Who has missed me?
I have been doing very well keeping out of trouble. Stop snickering! I can be good if I need to.

I was telling the crabbies a bedtime story. It wasn't bedtime, but it was dinner time.

I don't think the crabby liked the story.

Hiya Everyone! Who has missed me?
I have been doing very well keeping out of trouble. Stop snickering! I can be good if I need to.

I was telling the crabbies a bedtime story. It wasn't bedtime, but it was dinner time.

I don't think the crabby liked the story.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom