House Divided by Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
On my gosh that is great news!!! What's the old saying? "It's always darkest just before the day dawneth." (T. Fuller)
I think the first light of day has just dawned for you!!! Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Darlin' whatever you do, DO NOT go out to eat with this man!!

I'm one of those freaky non-Christian folks, lol. No offense to those of ya'll who are (or aren't
tongue2.gif
) But when you talked about that, I swear to you, I got the feeling this guy wanted to put something in your food that would make you sick, knock you out, something. Heebeejeebeez all over the place!!!!!

lol I dont really think that when we was going to go to Ihop that the thing he had in mind was putting something bad in my food. I would of been at the resturaunt after all, and eating my food as it came to me. Besides we hadnt even had our fight at that time. We use to go to Ihop a lot, but money's been tight so I always said "Lets not eat out, we got grocceries." that kind of thing. Point is, he is spoiled. His mom raised him alone, with his younger sister. His mom and her family are all rich. So he got all the expensive hip clothes growing up. Brand new vehicle when he turned 16. Vacations to nice places. Eating out at nice expensive places such as steak house, olive garden or red lobster. He wants to live the rich life. And I was buckling down and making him live lower class. Mainly cause we didnt have the money to live higher class.

Quote:
Not spending lots of money is not living lower class; it's living smart, and within your means. I've known plenty of rich people who I would consider 'low class'.
And that is AWESOME about the cabin! What a great guy your contractor is. I so want to see pictures of your cabin when it's done
big_smile.png

You are a very strong person to have left him, and you did the right thing.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Hmmmmm, you must have an independently wealthy contractor....I doubt that $200 a month will even cover the interest on his expenses on the land and the cabin building materials.

Quote:
I got the same feeling. He or them are plotting something. It was nagging at me almost. I was about to post it, and saw you already did.
smile.png

Strawberry..... I'm glad to see you have posted, and I finally got all caught up. You did the right thing! There is a little voice inside you, telling you, something isn't right. Listen to it. Never doubt it. Like coyote said....Don't meet with him anywhere by yourself.

I went thru all this like you are now. Same reasons as yours. You did the right thing. It's all downhill from here
smile.png

Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom