How a bookkeeper built a coop. :)

Just a quick update on my flock. I rescued another dog....it is a Austrailian Cattle Dog that should be going north in about 2 weeks. It got bored one afternoon and wiped out my free ranging flock. I wanted to euthanize her but my wife didn't agree. Regardless we have 7 just shy of 4 week old chicks now who are safe in the coop and will be ready to free range once she is off the property. It really sucked losing Molly, Eight, Bobbette, Lisa and Lizzy to a dog:hit

Just a quick update on my flock. I rescued another dog....it is a Austrailian Cattle Dog that should be going north in about 2 weeks. It got bored one afternoon and wiped out my free ranging flock. I wanted to euthanize her but my wife didn't agree. Regardless we have 7 just shy of 4 week old chicks now who are safe in the coop and will be ready to free range once she is off the property. It really sucked losing Molly, Eight, Bobbette, Lisa and Lizzy to a dog:hit
Awww...I'm so sorry.:hugs

Sorry your rescue resulted in such heartbreak.:hit

x2 :)

Have you not had any eggs still?
Oh my yes! And my Mocha went broody and now I have 6 peeps!
20180503_065457.jpg

20180501_084340.jpg

:eek: Your efforts are rewarded! lol Did I miss the announcement? Last I heard you had no eggs and were resigned to them being eye candy only. I hoped that the coming of spring changed that for you.:D

Back
Top Bottom