Solved how do I start a new thread on the forum page?

I am so glad that I am not the only person having this problem! I agree it needs to be be more Mobil friendly!! I still haven't figured it out either!!! And I was so excited to start posting pics!

I am so glad that I am not the only person having this problem! I agree it needs to be be more Mobil friendly!! I still haven't figured it out either!!! And I was so excited to start posting pics!
I am not all that mobile savy on line yet and do use my laptop much of the time. However when I do use my mobile here on BYC, I scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Desktop. It's at the bottom of every page. The desktop version of BYC is very friendly and easy to add pictures and such. At least it is for me.

Once you are on desktop, in this little reply box there is a little scene icon, (two to the left of the smilies icon) and when you click on that, it will take you to any loaded pics or your phone. I do suggest you load pics first here on BYC from your profile at the bottom where your picture files are. There is a place to upload pics to albums and such.

BYC can be daunting at first, there is so much here. But once you get to playing around and clicking on things, you will figure it out.

Good luck and welcome to BYC! :)

Last edited:

I fixed something in your account. Try now.
smile.png

Thanks so much! But not sure what you are talking about but when I go to post a pic I hit upload from albums and it freezes and then when I try to go back the cancel bar freezes in the page!!!

Last edited:
I don't even know how to post something, only know how to read other posts and Reply, please help i can't find where i post at :( Lol i'm new XD.
idunno.gif
i neeeed help!!

I don't even know how to post something, only know how to read other posts and Reply, please help i can't find where i post at :( Lol i'm new XD.
idunno.gif
i neeeed help!!

Do you see the tiny blue window that says "post a reply"? The "start a new thread" window is sitting right beside it! Hit that and it opens up a nice big blank window for you to have your own thread on anything you want. Don't forget to come up with a title for it! That window is just above your nice blank window.

Thanks So much! If your a Milking goat owner, please read my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any help would be appreciated greatly!!!!!!!!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom