How Long Before Chicks Can Go Outside

we took our 1-2 week olds out in the 85 degree weather for about 10 minutes today. In that time they found (and ate) 2 worms!!! And I managed to take 73 pictures

Wow, they found worms...neat! I haven't seen that yet. Glad you got out. We've been out twice and they seemed to like it.

(I took lots of pictures too
big_smile.png
)

I was SHOCKED I never see worms and they had 2 in a matter of minutes. I thought they were cute inside but they are even cuter outside! We are hopelessly in love with 13 chicks

They are SO cute, and look like they are having the time of their lives. Our babies didn't want me to leave their side! I can't wait until our crew is brave enough to run around like that.

That picture is so great of one with the worm and the other chasing. Love! Mine have not found their own worms, but the ones I give them, they go bananas for.
Ours were outside in the coop run both days last weekend. I thought it would be a short trip but they were having so much fun and it was so nice out, I left them out. They had the time of their lives! I saw one catch a bug out of the air.

That picture is so great of one with the worm and the other chasing. Love! Mine have not found their own worms, but the ones I give them, they go bananas for.
Ours were outside in the coop run both days last weekend. I thought it would be a short trip but they were having so much fun and it was so nice out, I left them out. They had the time of their lives! I saw one catch a bug out of the air.

What breed chick is that in your picture?

aww she's adorable! how is her personality? we have two and they are so sweet. mine jump right up onto my palm the minute i put my hand in the brooder.

Back
Top Bottom