How many animals do you have?

This is fun! I don't have as many animals as some of you do, but I have a few. :)

13 chickens:
5 ISA Browns: Puffy, Mr P, Rebel, Freckles, and S'more
2 Easter Eggers: Arlo and Henny
2 Buff Orpingtons: Moo Cow and Buttercup
2 Black Australorps: Hazel and Aussie (otherwise know as Evil :lol: )
1 Hatchery Quality RIR: Cherry Bomb
1 Buckeye: Buckeye

Goats:
2 Boer Wethers: Elliot and Boog

Dogs:
Female Beagle: Olive
Male Pointer mix: Murphy
(Both are spayed and neutered)

Cat:
Our neighbor has like 50,000 cats, and there's this one that is nice and comes into our yard a lot, so I'm trying to tame it and make it our barn cat, but I haven't seen her in a while.....I named her Petunia. :p

This is a fun thread. :)

Poultry - 13 (+15 meat chickens who are unnamed)
2 Polish crosses (Elvis & Priscilla)
1 dominique (Cruella)
1 light brahma (Theo)
1 buff brahma (Louise)
1 australorp (Bea)
2 blue laced wyandottes (Elsa & Lucy)
1 black sex-link (Ebony)
1 barnvelder (Olive)
1 welsummer (Harriet)
1 auracana (Meredith)
1 buff orpington (Princess Buttercup)

2 pigs - Porkchop & Radish

3 turkeys - Tday, Tom, & Gobble

1 pitbull/mastiff dog - Ammo

2 cats - Shadow & Charlotte

We'll be adding two goats in a couple of weeks, and hopefully a cow shortly!

This is fun! I don't have as many animals as some of you do, but I have a few. :)

13 chickens:

Goats:

Dogs:

Cat:
Our neighbor has like 50,000 cats, and there's this one that is nice and comes into our yard a lot, so I'm trying to tame it and make it our barn cat, but I haven't seen her in a while.....I named her Petunia. :p

Are Buckeyes good layers? Try feeding the cat some meat! A random cat moved into my barn and then got closer and closer to the house of course we just HAD to feed him Bologna and Milk and now some how his has moved into the house! I forgot to add him! His name is Trevor and he looks EXACTLY like a tiger LOL :)

13 chickens:

Goats:

Dogs:

Cat:

Are Buckeyes good layers? Try feeding the cat some meat! A random cat moved into my barn and then got closer and closer to the house of course we just HAD to feed him Bologna and Milk and now some how his has moved into the house! I forgot to add him! His name is Trevor and he looks EXACTLY like a tiger LOL :)

It kinda depends on your definition of good layer. I think she's a good layer, I would say she lays 4-5 eggs a week and this is her first laying season. She's a sweetie too! Thanks for the meat tip with cat! I'm hoping I see her around soon, but if not, there's plenty more stray cats that wander in our yard form the neighbors! ;) Trevor sounds cute!

Last edited:
12 adult hens
4 juvenile hens
11 chicks
1 rooster
5 ducks (hope all are female)
4 turkeys (1 male, 3 female)
2 dogs
1 tortoise
3 lizards
And... a fishtank full of fish!

Hey Henny, we have a dog named Boog. He's a yellow lab named after Boog Powell, a baseball player. In addition to Boog, we have 2 other labs: Maggie & Tucker. 3 cats: Jinx, Scooter, & Chloe. 3 horses: Taz, Gunney, & Rio. Plus my 13 hens! (We just lost one to the heat
1f625.png
)

Hey Henny, we have a dog named Boog. He's a yellow lab named after Boog Powell, a baseball player. In addition to Boog, we have 2 other labs: Maggie & Tucker. 3 cats: Jinx, Scooter, & Chloe. 3 horses: Taz, Gunney, & Rio. Plus my 13 hens! (We just lost one to the heat
1f625.png
)

Cool! We named our goats after the characters from the movie Open Season. :) What kind of horses do you have? I've been riding horses for a very long time and love them dearly! Sorry about the hen you lost. :(

Back
Top Bottom