How many animals do you have?

I actually ended up being able to get them yesterday! They have adjusted very well. I've only had ducks for about a month now and have brought 3 small groups together to create my flock. These two have been the most mellow and least fearful of me. Today happens to be "clean our neglected, tadpole filled pool day" and the ducks are having a BLAST! The draining water has created a swamp puddle in the grass and I set up a bin to make a water feature for them to dunk their heads in. I've also been dumping in the tadpoles I gather which they find very tasty. Here's a picture of them playing!

I have 42.

31 chickens (RSL, BSL, EE, OEGB x Silkie, Sultan x EE, Silkie, OEGB, CCl, OE, and Sapphire)
1 Rabbit (Netherland Dwarf)
2 Guinea pigs (Unknown breed)
1 Dog (Mutt)
3 Ducks (Welshies) 4 Guinea keets (2 white, one lav, one unknown)

Last edited:
I actually ended up being able to get them yesterday! They have adjusted very well. I've only had ducks for about a month now and have brought 3 small groups together to create my flock. These two have been the most mellow and least fearful of me. Today happens to be "clean our neglected, tadpole filled pool day" and the ducks are having a BLAST! The draining water has created a swamp puddle in the grass and I set up a bin to make a water feature for them to dunk their heads in. I've also been dumping in the tadpoles I gather which they find very tasty. Here's a picture of them playing!

Such a beautiful flock!

More than I care to count, keep track of, or even name all of them, safe to say it's over 100 with ease...

Chickens (standard and bantams)
Guinea Fowl
Peafowl
Ducks
Llamas
Goats
Box Turtles
Aquatic Turtles
Snake
Lizards
Fish
Salamander
Guinea Pig
Cat
Dog
Misc insects/bugs/critters depending on what the kids bring home at any given time

You asked for it!

Chickens:
2 Black austrolorps, Maddie, and Wrecking Ball
2 Serama roosters, Nugget and Surviver
1 Silkied serama Hen Pebbles
1 Broody Hen with 5 chicks
2 older chicks

Goats:
1 Oberhasli Doe, Marcella
1 Oberhasli Doeling, Rory
1 Oberhasli Wether, Aberforth

Others:
4 Foster bottle kittens, Less than 1 week old
3 Feral barn Cats (Posiden, Momma Kitty, And Cali)
1 Dog
2 nether land dwarf rabbits
and some more, Not remembering right now!

You asked for it!

Chickens: 
2 Black austrolorps, Maddie, and Wrecking Ball
2 Serama roosters, Nugget and Surviver
1 Silkied serama Hen Pebbles
1 Broody Hen with 5 chicks
2 older chicks

Goats:
1 Oberhasli Doe, Marcella
1 Oberhasli Doeling, Rory
1 Oberhasli Wether, Aberforth

Others:
4 Foster bottle kittens, Less than 1 week old
3 Feral barn Cats (Posiden, Momma Kitty, And Cali)
1 Dog
2 nether land dwarf rabbits
and some more, Not remembering right now!

Do you milk your goats?

Back
Top Bottom