How Many Chickens Do You Have in Your Flock?

9 adults-3 English orps (1 being a roo), 1 light brahma, 1 WTB, 1 welsummer, 1 OE, 1 blue favaucana, 1 blrw. 4 chicks-3 lavender English Orpingtons and 1 splash English Orp, with 19 English orp eggs due to hatch Monday. I'm moving towards all orps, so currently looking for a home for my 1yr old blrw and favaucana.

I have 2 adults (yes it’s a bad number to have but my third hen died recently) and 3 chicks. The adults are a Silver Laced Wyandotte and a Opal Legbar. One of my 3 chicks is a easter egger and the other two Salmon Favorelles. I plan on rehoming one of the favorelles once they grow out, their personalities aren’t as friendly as I hoped (or like the easter egger’s, that thing is so sweet).
Later this year I am getting some quality blue and black amerucanas from a friend of mine to hopefully show at my local fair next year.

I have 3 adult Easter eggers, 1 olive egger, 3 black australorps, and 1 buff Orpington.
For chicks I have 1 Easter egger, 1 sapphire olive egger, and 2 silver laced polish!
I will also be getting 2 more Easter eggers, and 1 speckled Sussex this Thursday!
So 14 total for now..... the farm I get chickens from is offering sapphire olive eggers in late June............I'll try my best to not accidentally place an order.

You can also tell the breeds you have, if you want. I have 29 chickens, and too many breeds to count!

@SwampQueenChick
22 - 3 week old chicks... Spangled oegb, salmon favs, gold laced cochins, brown leghorns, and some mystery "exotic island fowl" and a yellow chick that was supposed to be a buckeye, but definitely isn't cuz it has white wing feathers and 4 extra that I didn't order that I have no clue about.

And 3 adult pearl guinea fowl

I have three flocks, and one lone aseel rooster. The smaller flocks which are the bantam flock, and the med bay flock consist of two females each. The bantams are mixes and the med bay flock has one ISA brown and one Tsouloufati. The big flock has seven chickens. One ISA brown and six Tsouloufati

Back
Top Bottom