How Many Chickens Do You Have in Your Flock?

at this point at least 100. we've got including but not limited to: barred rocks, buff orpingtons, australorps, game bantams, easter eggers, cochins, silkies, ayam cemanis, golden sebrights, and probably other i'm forgetti

7 geese (forgot what kind)

like 10-20 ducks (mallard/buff mixes, khaki campbells, mixes of the previous two, something something something crested duck or did we get rid of them

4 quail (bob-white), 4 guinea fowl (2 white, 2 purplish-grey forgot exact name), at least 2 turkeys (idk if they had poults or not)

oh and 3 goats, 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, catfish, guppies (i think), other fish, and oh my gosh goodness graciousness far too many cats to count

Oh boy! Adults 4 lavender Orpingtons, 1 lavender Ameraucana, 5 blue Ameraucana, 4 Silver Spangled Spitzhauben, 3 golden Phoenix, 2 Silver Phoenix, total of adults 19.

Babies hatched 28 from my chickens.

Bought 9 bantams total from TSC.

Have 35 on the way from Cackle.

I'm going to have to go through them all and assess them to see if I'm keeping or selling alot of these tho. Only keeping what I need for my breeding projects or for about 5 pens that will be pure.

Planning on keeping Ameraucana, Spitzhauben, Phoenix and Orpingtons. Also some mixed bantams.

Back
Top Bottom