How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

ChickenLover200, it's funny eh...? my customers don't want the banty eggs or the new pullet eggs either. Fine by me, they are scrumptious and always perfect!

14/19 today and 5-6 days left til hatch! Broody Mama is doing well, can't wait to see what hatches, she'll rear them for about a month, kick them out, lay about 9 eggs (not fertile... poor thing) and go back to being broody. this time I have a nice small rooster to put over her, let her hatch her own eggs!

ChickenLover200, it's funny eh...? my customers don't want the banty eggs or the new pullet eggs either. Fine by me, they are scrumptious and always perfect!

14/19 today and 5-6 days left til hatch! Broody Mama is doing well, can't wait to see what hatches, she'll rear them for about a month, kick them out, lay about 9 eggs (not fertile... poor thing) and go back to being broody. this time I have a nice small rooster to put over her, let her hatch her own eggs!
picky people..... silkie eggs are all i eat...... an occasional brown that is too small to sell again pick people haha
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom