How many of you ladies drive trucks?

Dodge Dakota

I learned to drive on an 88 Suburban - that thing was a tank! As a teenager I was tiny - 5'2" and about 100 lbs with really long hair - my mother said it looked so funny to see such a tiny girl get out of such a big truck.

I drive DH's truck when I need it, but I don't drive it everywhere b/c of gas and child safety issues. I don't really feel safe in a small car.

I drive a dodge ram, it is hudge for me! I can't wait till we get the running boards on it!
I get funny looks, wonder if it's cuz it's a gas hog, or cuz I'm a short!!!
Brenda

I'd drive a truck if it got better gas mileage. I'm drooling at all your pretty truck pics!

Right now, I drive a Saturn Vue. My DH is the car person in our family (he drives a Cavalier).

I've got a 2001 Ford Ranger. I bought it new because the ex took off with our truck, and I needed one around here, I'm a gardener, I have to take things to the dump, stuff like that. I did stick with two wheel drive, though, I didn't want to take the hit on the gas mileage, as I was commuting to work in it. Now hubby drives it, because he only has to go six miles to work each day, and I'm driving all over the place from studio to studio teaching - so I'm driving the higher mpg Camry. I miss my truck! At least I have visiting privileges on the weekend
gig.gif

My very first vehicle was a car.. It was gifted to me after a family memeber bought a new one.. From that day.. I saved every penny I had to buy a truck.. Oh I loved that truck.. Then I had a daughter.. Her carseat would not fit in it.. So I was forced to sell it.. I miss it greatly.. Now I have to have a car.. ANd now I have a second kid. Sure wish I could buy a new truck that could fit my family and dogs.. But the gas prices get so high in the summer.. And some times stay there.. I dont think I will ever be able to get another truck..
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom