how much cider vinegar do you add to their water?

The garlic is to boost the immune system. I have never used it to worm. The ACV can be overdone, so be careful not to use more than a couple tablespoons to a gallon. And I use that for their gut pH, to help them absorb calcium, etc, not to worm.

WELL THE ACV IS USED FOR THE ABSORPTION OF CALCIUM AND VIT d

AND i ALWAYS USED THE 2 TBSP TO THE GALLON OF WATER

ALSO I HAS TO BE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

the chemical vinegar is not good or healthy for them
the ACV has mother in it
a cloudy brown substance that you need to shake the bottle each time and get some with the ACV

only organic ACV is good for healthy reasons

any questions email me

I have a few sick chickens (respiratory stuff) and have given them every kind of antibiotic I can think of. I've given them terramycin eye ointment, tylan injections and duramycin in their water. They seem to be doing much better, so I thought I would try to worm them. I'm just wondering if I buy garlic cloves, do I just crush them and put them in the drinking water? Also, how many cloves per gallon of water? Thanks.

I would also like to know about the garlic and ACV. My birds seem to sneeze and cough some after 10 days of duramycin that they finished up 14 days ago. I started the ACV this past weekend, but did not use garlic. A whole clove just dropped in? or so many cloves to a gallon of water. I have a 3 1/2 gallon water container that I refill every other day?

Back
Top Bottom