how to start a emu resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I was saying, it's a pleasure, not a need

Ok. We eat meat. it is a necessity for me because I don't grow soy that I can make in to tofu to substitute for meat. I can't grow enough vegetables to sustain my family. I can raise animals for meat that, in combination with the vegetables and fruit I grow, can sustain my family. It is a need.

Ok.  We eat meat.  it is a necessity for me because I don't grow soy that I can make in to tofu to substitute for meat. I can't grow enough vegetables to sustain my family.  I can raise animals for meat that, in combination with the vegetables and fruit I grow, can sustain my family.  It is a need.
ever heard of a grocery store???

If I want strong, healthy children, I will feed them meat. If I want pasty, weak, less intelligent children, I wont. Babies and children should have dietary cholesterol from animal fat for proper brain growth and development, period.

The following ‘geniuses’ were vegetarian:

Sir Isaac Newton
Leonardo Da Vinci
Nikola Tesla
Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein

http://wakingtimesmedia.com/vegetarians-intelligent-empathetic-meat-eaters-study-shows/

wink.png

These vegetarians were not vegetarian from birth, I would wager, as it would have been unthinkable in the middle ages. Albert Einstein was Jewish, so he would have eaten meat as a child. Meat is much more nessesary for the young than the old. Plus, as another poster stated, I cannot grow what would be nessesary to feed my family on vegetables alone. I am much too poor for that.

Last edited:
These vegetarians were not vegetarian from birth, I would wager, as it would have been unthinkable in the middle ages. Meat is much more nessesary for the young than the old. Plus, as another poster stated, I cannot grow what would be nessesary to feed my family on vegetables alone. I am much too poor for that.

Meat is not neccecary, nutrients are, which can be obtained through eggs and milk and plants

Why are you arguing against eating meat when you said you eat meat too?

I eat meat maybe once a month when I'm with family for birthdays or special events, I don't constantly eat, or eat it because I want to, I eat it out of respect for my friends and family who make meals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom