I Built A Bridge!

lizgarf, love your photos. Is your dog giving you High Fives? Or, is he playing the kids game "Patty Cake?". Your iris is beautiful with the black and purple petals. Used to have iris - they bloomed great for two years and then gone. I suspect something ate them. The only plant I have now I think was called Winter Iris, it can take our horrible winters and has variegated foliage and a sweet fragrance. The only negative is it blooms almost all at once, and after a couple days, flowers are done till next year.
hu.gif

In your first picture of the chickens, there is one first row, middle, brownish bird with a BIG swelling top of her chest. Is that just a very full crop? Or is it okay if I worry about it?

Teila - Men just miss the significance of a special event - ps I don't think her egg looks like a marble. I think he must have huge hands - yes, that's it.

Hey Liz, thank you
hugs.gif

Thanks also Diva
hugs.gif

I do miss my noisy little peacock impersonator
sad.png

I could not let this year’s moult season go by without sharing embarrassing photos of Dusty. Good job we have a substantial supply of meal worms because she is not going to be impressed with me after I told her last year that I would not do it again
wink.png
While I had the camera out, I took the opportunity to take some up-to-date snaps of the whole flock.

Last night when she went to bed, Dusty had a tail, this afternoon she has half a tail …

Crystal is also moulting but rather than the bald-look, she has gone more for the unloved-waif-look …

LuLu was happy to show off all her new feathers and pleased that she has been there and done that without photos being taken ....

Blondie reckons that no moult is going to stop her looking like a Princess!

Cilla does not do moult, she just gets the underlings to do it for her
wink.png

Yep, for sure. Just not so effective on rainy days like today .. I find myself unable to drag myself away from the computer and annoying all and sundry on BYC. I think I have tripled my previous posts in a matter of hours
big_smile.png

That looks great! You've done a nice job. Sounds like something that would be rather enjoyable actually, I like to build things too. :p

Back
Top Bottom