I got a new pair of Pilgrims... new story... MIRACLE! (PICS)

marathonmultiplesmom

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Chehalis, WA
july2010032.jpg

I just got these two today. I wanted them for my goose who was sitting on one overdue rotten egg. Got that problem solved now but aren't they just darling?
The person I got them from got the parent stock from Holderreads and has 2 pairs left... wants $30 for a pair. One pair means 1 boy and 1 girl.
If you are local and would like me to get you in contact with Cynthia (her geese) send me a PM with your email address.

I swore I was done with goslings for the year... HAHAHA!

Ok! Starting NOW! I'm done for the year!
wink.png

Here are the babies with their new flock!
july2010034.jpg

I am editing this post to share a story which I deem to be a true miracle!
I went out this morning to check on the goslings and the little girl was missing. I searched high and low, all through the thick blackberries in my pajama shorts. So, now my legs are all scratched up.
2 of the older goslings had escaped and I found them in the lawn eating grass clippings so I put them back and repaired the fence immediately, patching it with chickenwire. This was 6am abouts. I searched
for the little girl gosling for at least an hour, even turning rocks over. I finally 'gave up' and accepted the fate. Then I ungave up and said a prayer. Then I regave up and went back to bed but I could not rest.
I thought about how Jesus said all things were possible with God and I meditated on that and decided that time travel must be possible, too. If only I could transcend time to the point where the gosling went
missing... if only! Then I decided I need to go out and search some more because I could not rest. At this point it was about 7:30am. I went out and to my surprise, the little girl was with her brother
and the goose and gander were there and some other young geese. I was delighted and decided there was absolutely NO rational explanation for this. It was a miracle. So, I named the little girl miracle. I'm calling
the little boy Mate. Miracle and Mate! I went back inside and still couldn't believe it so I went to check them again and there they were. I'm just so happy she is back and alive and well. I SEARCHED like I had never
searched before. I just can't believe it!
july2010037.jpg

Last edited:
Very cute babies- love the pics. I'm so happy that you've found your Miracle. I do believe things like this are possible. I commend your strong faith. Enjoy your new little goslings, the all new adoption process and your entire day!

She was playin' hide and seek with you, and God told her to come out already
big_smile.png
it was no longer funny.

Yeah, I told you I only wanted my two geese. Then I rescued an Embden goose. Now I'm taking three Pomeranians (Holderread birds) from my daughters friend and three of her runner ducks (Holderread's too). Sigh.

LOL! You are funny. Did you ever get the Llama? I run by a llama but it moved!
sad.png
My runs will be less interesting without a llama smile on the way.

Miracle and Mate are doing GREAT by the way. So far so good. She has been fully adopted by Pretty (the goose who was sitting on the bad egg) Two of the ganders had a fight which I assume was to establish paternity because the winner is the 'daddy'
smile.png

I don't know what happened but I really searched for her, even getting cut up by thorns... I was determined to find her, dead or alive. I was just beside myself. You know how it is! I get way too attached!

Back
Top Bottom