I have five 6 month old hens. Two weeks ago one started to limp

Can you take s short video of how she is walking and post it on youtube then tlink that video here?
Have you started her on vitamins yet?
I havent given her vitamins. Whst donyou recomend? And i dont know how to donthe vdeoto utube then here

Read through this and see if it sounds like your hen's symptoms:
The Great Big Giant Marek's Disease FAQ
Thank you so much. I dont think its Mareks. When she first started to limp where her leg bends was bruised and swollen. Like a sprain. We confined her she started getting better. Then i heard her lose balance and fall from her night roost. Next day she would put no weight on it and seems to bee all the way up her tendon. She eats drinks and seems ok when she stands she uses her wings to balance. Im so sad for her. Her eyes and cone are normal. Chirps as usual. Just cant run around. Oh! Her eggs yesterday and today are really soft and not normal

Hope the ER folks can get a handle of what is ailing her. Is there any chance you can take her to a vet? It is extremely difficult to diagnose a bird, when you can't examine them in person, and can't run any tests.

Hope the ER folks can get a handle of what is ailing her. Is there any chance you can take her to a vet? It is extremely difficult to diagnose a bird, when you can't examine them in person, and can't run any tests.
I dont have the extra money to do that. I care alot. They have a pretty little coop and pen. They run in my garden when im out there. Gwen has a open bottom cage so she is not able to run but happy sitting on yhe lawn eating whatever. I will not let her suffer. Keeping a very close eye onher. Thank you everyone for your support❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom