I have nothing to rant/vent about.

One thing about the hard times, they really make you appreciate the better days. They also make you look really hard at yourself and what you contribute to the situation, sometimes, just a little change can set the balance right again. Hope things get better for everyone in hard times right now. Darlene

I have severe pain if my feet all the time
but I have meds to help and I can still walk

I am BLESSED

"Thank You Lord For Your Blessings
I have a roof up above me and
Shoes on my feet
Theres food on the table and
I have a fine FAMILY
Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me"

i am working at home tonight and my wonderful husband made me dinner and brought it into my office to me so i wouldn't starve.

i'm blessed.

and today one of my good friends received justice. his 22 month old child was murdered in 2004 and today the jury returned a guilty verdict against the woman who did it, and now she faces her sentence.

i am grateful my friend can finally have closure and justice can be done for his daughter.

I am truly blessed.

One of the things I'm truly blessed with are friends who when I am down I can lean on. So we don't need to beat a person down when they want to vent we need to be their blessed friend to listen.

jackie

Futurechickenman,

Thanks for your post today. It made me feel better reading everyone's post. For some reason I have been down for a few days. I think it is the Christmas season. I want things to be a certain way and I can only control so much to make it happen. It makes me sad:( I try and count my blessings more than ever just to keep above it. I feel the way I feel and sometimes it takes time to shake it. I will put a smile on my face keep counting blessings.

I also loved what Darlene stated. Thanks, Darlene.

One thing about the hard times, they really make you appreciate the better days. They also make you look really hard at yourself and what you contribute to the situation, sometimes, just a little change can set the balance right again. Hope things get better for everyone in hard times right now. Darlene

For today;

I have been blessed in finding BYC.

Steph​

I am blessed.

At 38 I gave up on the idea of ever having children of my own. I now have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter who loves animals and farm livin' as much (or more) than I do... including cleaning stalls!

I am blessed.

At 14, I lost my mom, but I live in the USA and didn't get put into an orphanage from which I would've emerged 2 yrs later with a clear cut career path to prostitution.

I am blessed.

Most important of all, I am blessed to BE a blessing.

In the summer of 2004 I accepted a new position that meant moving and my hubby did not get transferred for another year, nor did the old house sell so instead of being in my camper van on the bare land we bought for a few months it became 19 months, 2 winters and a summer. Anywhere from 30 C to -35 C, still working full time, and had to move all the critters to the property to live with me. It was really hard, but I would not trade it for anything. I learned:

The true meaning and value of peace and quiet. I have no neighbors in sight or hearing and had no stereo or TV, no one to talk to except the critters. What a blessing!

To strengthen my independence. I had to be self sufficient, and there was no blaming anyone else or thinking they would get it done. What a blessing!

To be organized and think ahead. Being an hour from town and having very few resources on the property I had to be on top of the game. What a blessing!

What I really need to be happy and healthy. What really means something to my comfort or well being and what is just fluff in my life. What a blessing!

Rather than rant about your bad times take it all in and suck up the learning. That's another thing I learned. What a blessing!

I think everyone needs to vent occasionally. I do believe I’m blessed – I have a home (not the one I want but, none the less, it’s a home) I have a great job and a great boss, a great family and of course I have my animals. I just wish I could find a great guy to share all these blessings with!!
lol.png

Well if being alive and breathing is a blessing than I guess I am blessed. Congrats to all those that have so many other things to be blessed about.

Back
Top Bottom