I Have Peacocks Now

I LOVE to hear their call! It is SOCOOL!!!!

We would love to get peacocks, but haven't for a couple reasons: they are more expensive then chickens, so if they free range and get eaten by our many predators, that wouldn't be good. And I don't want to pen them up.

Someone told us they POOP EVERYWHERE are very prolific, and like to sit on and poop on cars. We have enough problems with poop, now, although that's not a good enough reason by itself for us not to get any.

We have great neighbors on all sides; a lot of them have told us they love hearing our roosters crow!

Peachick, you wouldn't happen to have some pea eggs for sale, would you? I have been looking for some India Blue pea eggs to hatch.

Hi Chelle. I wish I had pea eggs for you. Its been a really slow season this year and the breading season is over already. The boys have dropped their tails and the girls quit. sigh
sad.png
I still have a few eggs in the incubator, but the last several were infertile. If you go to the UPA website www.peafowl.org you can find a breeder close to you with chicks.

Avrilon thanks so much. I should only have 2 of each.... instead I have like 5-8 of each LOL

Chickenmania nothing poops more than my geese!! OMG
ep.gif

How cool Ed !!! I'm jealous
smile.png
I would love to have some ranging around here, they are so beautiful.
Are they really that noisy? Can't be worse than a guinea.

I can not actually say that I have heard them yet! I am looking foward to it and already told my dw what to expect. She does not know what she is in for but, like the chickens and ducks she has taken a liking.
cool.png

Last edited:
i would love to buy some pecocks from you please give me a call at 318 8407013 Ray is the name

Back
Top Bottom