I have to talk POLISH!

Alright...here is another "what gender am I" conundrum. This is Peanut. I've posted her (
fl.gif
) picture before but she was VERY little. She is about 8 weeks old now and is a buff laced polish. Her crest isn't really super round, but the feathers in it are rounded and blunt and not pointy. No sign of a comb or wattle.

The crele color pattern was developed by Doug Kamer and I am not sure how long it took. My birds originated from his line. It took me 2 generations for me to get the crele to the Crele Laced pattern you see in these pictures.

Put me on your list if you sell haching eggs!!!! WOW is all I have to say!!! Are they your hobby breed or did you get them from someone...and who
big_smile.png
Doug Kamer developed the crele polish and I have been working on adding the lacing. My birds are currently producing 25% crele laced chicks. I hope one or two more generations and 75-100% of the offspring will be crele laced.

My two cents.....the pink waddles are a boyish sign for sure. The rounder crests are girlish signs, the chef hats are boyish signs.....BUT i have had mohawks and chef hats be girls so I know that one is not always true. No idea on the lacing.....how old? My Golden Laced was about 8 weeks or so when it became more noticeable. My others are solid colors.
Oh and I have a frizzle that I thought was a WCB, and it looks like it is turning cuckoo! Should be awesome. Black face, looks like it is wearing a superhero mask. Praying for this one to be a female. Will get pics up. I see the pink wattles, I am still hoping....BUT this one had a super huge round skull and acts like a girl so time will tell....only 3 1/2 weeks old.
i'm not an expert by any means, the ones in the photo look non bearded if they are non bearded i think they could have bigger waddles even if they are girls; its the bearded ones that seem to almost not have any wattles at all.

Back
Top Bottom