I have to talk POLISH!

I even got my husband to watch it!! and even He thought it was adorable...He is like "WHAT are they?" and I'm like polish chickens ...I really want some next year!!!! and then on the video he crowed and my hubby was like "awww, ok you can get some" Yea I'm sooo excited !!! Thanks for the post!!!!
clap.gif

I even got my husband to watch it!! and even He thought it was adorable...He is like "WHAT are they?" and I'm like polish chickens ...I really want some next year!!!! and then on the video he crowed and my hubby was like "awww, ok you can get some" Yea I'm sooo excited !!! Thanks for the post!!!!
clap.gif

The polish have a way of getting to you.
I love their whimsical ways.

So I swear I jinxed myself when I posted earlier about wanting another broody so maybe I could get more polish chicks. Another of my EE hens have gone broody on me. We got 6 mixed breed eggs from the guy we got our chicks from this year. There is the possibility for a polish mix chick. Cross your fingers we get at least one polish mix at least.
fl.gif
Making it a pullet would be great too
fl.gif
since any roosters will be sold from these chicks. No more roosters needed here!

Yeah ... I love that one too. The bottom one is a character. I'm going to guess it's a HE. Very feisty and larger than most of the others. These are from the first ones that you sent me.

Yeah ... I love that one too. The bottom one is a character. I'm going to guess it's a HE. Very feisty and larger than most of the others. These are from the first ones that you sent me.

You have a good chance that the blue frizzle is a girl. I have 4 blue frizzles of breeding age and they are all girls! So far I have only hatched girl blue frizzles. I have some here I'm growing out and it's too early to sex 100% but they look like girls too. :)

I even got my husband to watch it!! and even He thought it was adorable...He is like "WHAT are they?" and I'm like polish chickens ...I really want some next year!!!! and then on the video he crowed and my hubby was like "awww, ok you can get some" Yea I'm sooo excited !!! Thanks for the post!!!!:clap

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the video! These cuties are from Anne, here on BYC.
Tina

Test run for posting pictures from Tapatalk. Thanks littlecritters! My app must be a bit different according to your instructions but I found a little bar above the keypad that says "Open advanced Options" and there it is!!! Thank You!
If it worked, one of my new Polish chicks should show up! BTW, I have 3 Polish Roos that need to be rehomed or culled. I have too many Roos and no way to separate them. My poor girls!
427ab693-d889-6615.jpg

New Arrivals. They are so adorable. There are 3 Nankins also hiding behind some of the Polish. They arrived in VA from CA - a 1 day trip + a few hrs. All safe and sound and in the brooder eating an egg yolk pick me up. From mycutekitties flock.

Back
Top Bottom